test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hate this forum but where can i find good builds for cleric?

voltar77voltar77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
first up I really hate the new forum. I really don't understand why Cryptic deleted the class specific forum. I mean what, is it to save space? Is it because they want to annoy us? Is it because they believe in a chaos theory where mixing up all the classes in one big forum will improve things?

Anyway there used to be a lot of good threads on cleric builds in the old cleric class forum, but i can't find them now, even with the search function. Does anyone know a good thread with builds and strategies for clerics or perhaps another website where they do have a cleric forum?
Post edited by voltar77 on

Comments

• yebittend0gyebittend0g Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is a little off topic, but I always knew the D&D Cleric as being able to use a mace and fight like a warrior as well as use holy / healing spells. From the videos I have seen Cleric's are completely different. What is that talisman the clerics are holding and are they strictly ranged?
  • trique76trique76 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is a little off topic, but I always knew the D&D Cleric as being able to use a mace and fight like a warrior as well as use holy / healing spells. From the videos I have seen Cleric's are completely different. What is that talisman the clerics are holding and are they strictly ranged?

Yes, this cleric is a ranged damage dealer. Forget about the mace or even spec'ing martial weapons. You will throw magic lances here.
  • unspecifiederrorunspecifiederror Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 315 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The problem with your request is really that very few people, if any, have actually figured out solid level 60 builds yet. I posted a video of a build during BW4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hYuSmBzthw which works well enough so far.

I've already changed my mind on several feats and a few power choices. I'm only level 51 though so I really haven't figured out what I'll be doing at 60. My current feat selection is actually random points all over so I can test proc chances on various abilities and what they do and don't proc with.

I should have some videos of level 60 builds and explanation of feats sometime tomorrow which I'll be posting here... though I'd rather post in a cleric specific forum.

Edit: My group experiences are extremely limited since I'm leveling faster than most and slower than some the end result is queues never pop and then I out-level it...