test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Half-elven appearance

morduilmorduil Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
A plea to the devs to make half-elves look just very slightly less furious - I realise that half-elves are traditionally peripatetic depressives forever bemoaning their inability to fit into the societies that they stumble across (oblivious to the fact that if they for once refrained from boring everyone else about how tragic their lives are, they might, just might be welcomed a little more warmly than a halfling at a high-jump contest) but I for one would prefer to internalise that angst and not perform my wandering poet cliche looking like I'm suffering from a terminal case of constipation. In the absence of any option to incorporate more roughage in my hero's diet, please, please hit us with a prozac bat and lighten our dyspeptic expressions a little....
Post edited by morduil on

Comments

• Options
    mythrildragonmythrildragon Member Posts: 138 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Screenshot-121312-1019-AM.jpeg
  • Options
    az3ll3az3ll3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    LOL I had fun reading that :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    very amusing... and also i agree
    21.jpg
  • Options
    lunaticziolunaticzio Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Being a mixed race person myself (irish/native american) I approve of this message.
  • Options
    technophebatechnopheba Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do you get pointy ears and a bonus to CHA as an irish/native american cross?
  • Options
    fractur3d20fractur3d20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lunaticzio wrote: »
    Being a mixed race person myself (irish/native american) I approve of this message.

Irish is a race now?