test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Email with Guardian items deleted when I deleted a different email!

tedebearnctedebearnc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
I just purchased the Guardian of the North pack to go with my Hero of the North pack and went to the courier to claim my items. There were three emails, one was the notification of my Guardian status. The other two seemed to be similar or identical, I didn't read them that closesly. One had the items gift attached and the other did not. I specifically clicked on each one to make sure I knew which one had the items attached. Then I clicked on the one that did NOT have the attachment and deleted it and it deleted both emails so now I cannot claim my items.

I either need to have the items reinstated or be given a refund and my account unflagged for the Guardian pack so I can buy it again.

I placed a ticket in game as well.
Post edited by tedebearnc on

Comments

• vampirialvampirial Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can you not simply reclaim the items from the founder vendor?
  • vampuricknightvampuricknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    tedebearnc wrote: »
    I just purchased the Guardian of the North pack to go with my Hero of the North pack and went to the courier to claim my items. There were three emails, one was the notification of my Guardian status. The other two seemed to be similar or identical, I didn't read them that closesly. One had the items gift attached and the other did not. I specifically clicked on each one to make sure I knew which one had the items attached. Then I clicked on the one that did NOT have the attachment and deleted it and it deleted both emails so now I cannot claim my items.

I either need to have the items reinstated or be given a refund and my account unflagged for the Guardian pack so I can buy it again.

I placed a ticket in game as well.

um that wouldn't be necessary if you just go up near were the first quest is in the enclave and then turn left to go to where the sgt sends you to pick up your peasant garb their is a stand on that wall that has an NPC called Founders agent... you should be able to pick up all your items from them even if you deleted them... with exception of the adventures packs which are limited across all characters.
  • tedebearnctedebearnc Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I totally did not see the reclaim tab. I must be blind... and stupid! Thanks for pointing out the obvious! I found it amusing that both your names start with "vamp". :)
  • fiskiifiskii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i have the same problem but i dont have a reclaim tab? only a claim and promo tab..
    .. anyone?