test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How much ZEN is 600,000 AD?

rasereiamokrasereiamok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 78
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
If I wait for the exchange to be at the average rate or lower, roughly how much ZEN would I get for 600,000 AD?

I'm trying to figure out the money ratio... 100 ZEN = 1$.... So roughly how many USD$ is 600,000 AD on average? (I know not 60$, but how close)
I'm the #1 MMORPG player in the universe!
Post edited by rasereiamok on

Comments

• iceyrabbiticeyrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well.. 1 zen is roughly 500 AD, so.. 600k AD would be... 1200 Zen,

keep in mind the market will fluctuate alot.
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    If I wait for the exchange to be at the average rate or lower, roughly how much ZEN would I get for 600,000 AD?

I'm trying to figure out the money ratio... 100 ZEN = 1$.... So roughly how many USD$ is 600,000 AD on average? (I know not 60$, but how close)

<removed youtube link per the RoC>
  • doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Ah yeah I forgot about the market value for Zen to AD ration as people can sell their Zen for AD, so it's all about supply and demand, which will drive the price up or down.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • bardmedicine11bardmedicine11 Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If it levels out like the other Cryptic games, it will be 100 to 200 AD per zen.
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I've been extremely lucky selling Zen for 500 AD's and buying it for 460 AD. But that was on Day 1 and I accumulated over 5k Astral Diamonds but now everyone is doing it and the last 14+ hours not one offering of Zen on the market went for less the 500 AD per 1Zen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • lanessar13lanessar13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »
    I've been extremely lucky selling Zen for 500 AD's and buying it for 460 AD. But that was on Day 1 and I accumulated over 5k Astral Diamonds but now everyone is doing it and the last 14+ hours not one offering of Zen on the market went for less the 500 AD per 1Zen.

You're going for the "quick buck", and making 40 AD per transaction. You won't make that much if you're not patient.
  • themangroththemangroth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I will buy your diamonds....

I've budgeted getting 400-450 diamonds per zen, if I can get more than that, then I'm laughing.

The only thing about the HoTN pack that made me regret not buying it was the 2 mil diamonds. So I bought a pile of zen for a fraction of the cost, and I'll cash in on the hundreds of millions of diamonds that are out there, and cherry pick a few of the other features that are useful, that aren't exclusive.