test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guardian pack but cant login

iceecat1iceecat1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Bought the Guardian pack back in Feb. Played all beta weekends. But "not allowed to play" when trying to log in at this time.
Should be able to play on the 27th....today....now???? any suggestions?
thanks

Answer from the Admin Team: Guardian of Neverwinter Founder's Pack access begins at 9 a.m. Pacific Time on April 27 (4:00 p.m. GMT)
Post edited by iceecat1 on

Comments

• walis65walis65 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Headstart for Guardians begins at 9AM Pacific (GMT -8) on 4/27"

not yet
  • alastorr69alastorr69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17
    edited April 2013
    iceecat1 wrote: »
    Bought the Guardian pack back in Feb. Played all beta weekends. But "not allowed to play" when trying to log in at this time.
    Should be able to play on the 27th....today....now???? any suggestions?
    thanks

Guardians will only be able to login in in about 7 hours and 45 min....PLEASE BE PATIENT!!!
  • iceecat1iceecat1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well that blows big time. Yes I am patient.....was that a news feed item? I am pretty good at keepin up with the info but didnt see that one posted anywhere. Knew I should have done Hotn pack, but wife aggro sucks too lololol. DAMMIT

thanks for the replies...guess I wont be playing until Wednesday. Tonight was my only headstart time as gotta travel for work....ACK!!!!!!
  • l4stlifel4stlife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited April 2013
  • nemesis788450nemesis788450 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    well that was pretty clear and communicated ON THE FRONT PAGE - so sorry pal, but i guess youre the only one that wasnt ware of this
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    l4stlife wrote: »

As wel las the sticky, any gaming site you visit and common knowledge.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • chilledjuicedchilledjuiced Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol ;l
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I didn't like that story.
  • erluciuserlucius Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 213 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    c'mon it's only....6h26m left until login.....
    AAAAAARGH LEMME PLAY!!!!!!!! !%&%
  • digiburdigibur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pls gam let mi ply
    Hello kind sir and or ma'am
  • hydrahamhydraham Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    erlucius wrote: »
    c'mon it's only....6h26m left until login.....
    AAAAAARGH LEMME PLAY!!!!!!!! !%&%
    Thankfully my DVR is full of shows i have been missing just for a momemt like this. Day off, no obligations and like 6 hours before i can do anything? Time to binge watch Southland.
  • capgarnascapgarnas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 500 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    People who think we all live in the same timezone make me smile :)
  • hydrahamhydraham Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    capgarnas wrote: »
    People who think we all live in the same timezone make me smile :)
    We may not be in the same time zone but hour difference is still the same for everyone. Noon for me, 9am for people on PDT. That's still 5 hours and 37 minutes either way you look at it.
  • bejita231bejita231 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    the launcher has a giant timer integrated into it telling you when you can play.............
    edited April 2013
    bejita231 wrote: »
    the launcher has a giant timer integrated into it telling you when you can play.............
    I believe that timer is for the 30th beta. I have the $60 pack and it still says 3 days.
  • immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chomag wrote: »
    I didn't like that story.

I did not like that story either :p
    The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals
  • wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Member Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hydraham wrote: »
    I believe that timer is for the 30th beta. I have the $60 pack and it still says 3 days.
    How to read the timer:
    HotN (5 days headstart) - You can play now.
    Guardian (3 days headstart) - You can play when the timer shows less than 3 days left.
    Neither - You can play when the timer has reached 0.
    edited April 2013
    How to read the timer:
    HotN (5 days headstart) - You can play now.
    Guardian (3 days headstart) - You can play when the timer shows less than 3 days left.
    Neither - You can play when the timer has reached 0.
    so 5 hours and 14 minutes!

C'mon you timer! move faster!!
  • mithreinmaethormithreinmaethor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I was wondering why the Guardian does not get the Bag of Holding as part of its package?
  • vfibsuxvfibsux Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 38
    edited April 2013
    **** you Pacific time!

Edit: Asterisks for the "d" word? lol.
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    vfibsux wrote: »
    **** you Pacific time!

Edit: Asterisks for the "d" word? lol.

Yeah, apparently if your country is rich enough you can make your own time.