test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patcher can not find server

jazzjynxjazzjynx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I started playing yesterday, then got on this morning and played until lunch time. Now when i try and log on the patcher is trying to connect and can not find the server. Is this happening to anyone else?
Post edited by jazzjynx on

Comments

• Options
    greyyonegreyyone Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I cannot login to patcher either. Are they running maintenance or servers down?
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    First person got to 60, game is over. Sorry. Stand by for news on NWO2.
  • Options
    jazzjynxjazzjynx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    nice kilo, now that answer i can understand.
  • Options
    isomorphismisomorphism Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi jazzjynx, Cryptic programmer here. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble patching up.

This sounds like some sort of a network or Internet connectivity issue.

If you are still having problems, please respond with the following information:
    1) Download and run http://download.perfectworld.com/CrypticNetTest.exe, and paste the results here. This tests connectivity on the ports that Cryptic software uses.
    2) At the Windows command prompt (cmd), run "tracert patchserver.crypticstudios.com", and paste the results here. This tests the path from you to Perfect World's datacenter in Boston to make sure you're getting a good connection.

In addition, you should file a support ticket with Tech Support, so they can walk you through additional troubleshooting steps if the above don't yield anything helpful.