test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Teleport Scrolls

nomad1506nomad1506 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I found one teleport back to Protector's Enclave scroll early on, is it possible to buy them in town? If so where?
Post edited by nomad1506 on

Comments

• Options
    rh97969rh97969 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    I would like to know this too. Are they available through a vendor?
    6ZH4F6g.jpg
  • Options
    demiurgerealmdemiurgerealm Member Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    What is the teleport destination?
    -Agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

Realm of the Demiurge Foundry Works

Neverwinter isn't D&D, it is a MMO based on a game that uses D&D terms but isn't really D&D either. NW is fun (for that matter so is 4E), but it isn't D&D, and once you wrap your expectations around that you will be able to enjoy the game for what it offers and not worry about what it does not.
  • Options
    caelara00caelara00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'm not in game at moment, so I could be making this up... but I'm pretty sure I saw them on the astral diamond vendor that's outside the market... for like 4k astral diamonds.
  • Options
    inazuma74inazuma74 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    caelara00 wrote: »
    I'm not in game at moment, so I could be making this up... but I'm pretty sure I saw them on the astral diamond vendor that's outside the market... for like 4k astral diamonds.
    Yep, that's the spot.
  • Options
    mblucembluce Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is there a level restriction to purchase them?