test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

After watching some of the Twitch feeds , just bought the Founders , couple ?'s

dahkohtdahkoht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'll have to say , the twitch feeds I watched today showed me a much more fun game than I had gathered from my brief research and articles etc.

Wish I had really tried the beta's earlier , but looking forward to being a part of this game and community.

Anyway if wouldn't mind a new Founders Pack/NWN player throwing out a couple questions.

My purchase shows "complete" on my history , am downloading it now , should I be able to login and play once finished ( didn't see any emails about keys or anything so assumed it's tied to my account ?)

Also is there a good wiki/site to go brush up on what items are account wide/every character on so on ?

Lastly should the Founders title on my forum login just show up after a bit of time ?

Many apologies for the "newbie" questions , just looking forward to learning about the game and playing.

Thanks all.
Post edited by dahkoht on

Comments

• Options
    solmyr14solmyr14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    If you bought the $200 Hero founder pack you will be able to play after the download. If you bought the $60 Guardian, you get access 9 am PST tomorrow.

Here is the official wiki: http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Neverwinter_Wiki

As for the forum title, click User CP near the top of the forums page then click on Permission Groups, yu can then choose your title on the right side of the page.

Hope this helps.
  • Options
    syberghostsyberghost Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2,474
    edited April 2013
    If you bought the Hero of the North pack, you should be able to login as soon as it's finished downloading and installing.

As for your title, click on "User CP" near the top of this page, and then go into "Permission Groups". You can select any of your available forum titles from there. Welcome aboard!

If you haven't seen the following video, it's my favorite; All Out Assault member Megladong hitting 60 tonight after just over 28 hours of non-stop power leveling! Rest assured, we aren't all doing this; but it's a truly outstanding achievement!

http://www.twitch.tv/megladong/b/395986938
  • Options
    darkhawk978darkhawk978 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 97
    edited April 2013
    Heres at least your wiki: http://nw.perfectworld.com/news/?p=875411

Hope you're in game already?
  • Options
    dahkohtdahkoht Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Many thanks to all of you , installing it atm , researching a little about classes and gameplay and so on.

This one really took me by surprise , and I just emailed couple of my buddies telling them to check out the Twitch streams as they really sold me on it.

Old school AD&D player from early 80's (still a kid at 41 here , just ask my wife :P) , loved mmo's since EQ beta , and really have been impressed just by the community alone here on this site.

Glad I took the time to check out the streams and not just let the naysayers steer me away.

Got a lot of catching up to do on the research side.
  • Options
    infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    D&D can be quite heavy to get into if you're new, so go read _all_ the lore before you log in.

Itll only take a lifetime!
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"