test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Astral Diamonds

rkv13rkv13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 217 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I ended up with a massive trust-fund at the end of the Closed Beta Weekends because I was so concerned with wasting AD when there might be something big and important to save for. What sort of things can you get for Astral Diamonds and how stingy should I be with them?
8.jpg
Post edited by rkv13 on

Comments

• jestal1jestal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    You can convert them to Zen and then get a mount or bags, but its gonna take a lot for the mount.
  • demonical3demonical3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    you can use zen to buy some mounts and companions also... belive the cat companion is like 980k AD.... but then again hoarding it until like 3-4 months in then selling it for zen would be a good plan.. since atm all the founders will have a ton of AD so the Zen/AD Ratio will be bad for a while..
  • redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    AD are for:

ID scrolls
    special mounts (high values)
    special companions (high values)
    upgrade mounts tier
    upgrade companion tier
    instant-complete professions
    instant-complete companion training
    bid on the auction house
    remove an enchantment
    alter appearance of a weapon/armor