test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

companion question

diablomuertodiablomuerto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm sure this has been asked but couldn't find it with a search so...

Are companions from the zen store just a single character item or account wide? Specifically the rock elemental one. Thinking of getting one but if it's just for a single character that's a lot of money for a non-account item.
Post edited by diablomuerto on

Comments

• solmyr14solmyr14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    I'm sure this has been asked but couldn't find it with a search so...

Are companions from the zen store just a single character item or account wide? Specifically the rock elemental one. Thinking of getting one but if it's just for a single character that's a lot of money for a non-account item.

From my understanding everything in the Zen store is single character. If anyone knows differently, feel free to correct me:)
  • cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Companions can be unbound using AD and can then be sold or posted to another character.
    Not 100% sure if the unbinding is currently working correctly atm as cannot log into game until tomorrow.
  • azrael4271azrael4271 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can anyone confirm if Panthers can be unbound?
  • somebobsomebob Member Posts: 1,887 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    azrael4271 wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if Panthers can be unbound?

No.

Companions (generally) bind to a character and can be unbound with ADs. Then you can pass them onto another character, an alt, sell it on the AH, whatever.

The Founder Companions (Panther and Dire Wolf) however, because you can make an unlimited number of them (just make a new character) are automatically bound onto a character because people would do exactly that.