test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devoted cleric

rubberduckie3rubberduckie3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
is there something wrong with the heals ? it says that there is a -40% healing to urself ok i get that ...... i use healing word and get up over 2K 3K healing (so it says ) so say you heal 2K but you should only be getting 60% of that since the -40% it should be like 1200 right ?( maybe wrong ) when i look im getting maybe 50 hp to me every tick

just wondering if there is something im missing here

thanks
Post edited by rubberduckie3 on

Comments

• kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    The heal number on Healing Word is either the total the regen heals for over its duration or its the amount it heals instantly in Devinity mode (its one of the other). BTW for my Cleric when it was healing me for ~55 it was healing my Companion for about 100.
  • rubberduckie3rubberduckie3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
    edited April 2013
    it dosent even come close to healing what it says even over the duration.....the spell makes it where the heals gradually incrase the longer you have it up( or so it seems) so i can get ticks of like 1-2K a few times and its only doing 50hp each.....that dosent make sense at all ( also im talking about all heals not just that one)
  • valrain2valrain2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It worked fine in the first beta weekend, but then the players all complained very loudly that clerics were somehow OP. They nerfed the cleric self-heals really, really bad in weekend 3, but toned down the nerf in weekend 4.

What we're left with is a class that can heal others and heal a companion fairly well, but cannot heal itself for !@#$.

I really liked the cleric until they nerfed it so badly. :(
  • rubberduckie3rubberduckie3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 62
    edited April 2013
    well if there going to nerf it like that they should at least make it heal the right amount and show the right amount .....but was just curious because there deffinetly not what they should be even with the 40% nerf