test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Don't guardians get a head start as well?

shortfus3shortfus3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So my friend who is a hero got in a day or so ago. Aren't guardians supposed to get in on the 27th?
Post edited by shortfus3 on

Comments

• nec0enec0e Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    yea, tomorrow
  • rman367rman367 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah the 27th, but does anyone know if it will be midnight right at the start of the 27th or?
  • defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rman367 wrote: »
    Yeah the 27th, but does anyone know if it will be midnight right at the start of the 27th or?

Load the NW launcher, as soon as the clock hits 3 days, you should be able to get in after that.
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    rman367 wrote: »

9am Pacific
    12 (noon) Eastern
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • streethawkestreethawke Member Posts: 705 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Top of the forums...

"Headstart for Guardians begins at 9AM Pacific (GMT -8) on 4/27. Become a Founder today for VIP access! nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack"
    b_ro.png
    When you want to break the mold

BETA Tips and Tricks
    Never saw Pants in beta?
  • frost168frost168 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And people want to know why game developers are forced to dumb down their games.
  • perfesserpoopperfesserpoop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    zylaxx wrote: »
    9am Pacific
    12 (noon) Eastern
    Not very fair that west coasters get a 3 hour head start on easterners. That's kind of excessive. Can't we just get it to start for everyone on like Greenwitch Mean Time?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Not very fair that west coasters get a 3 hour head start on easterners. That's kind of excessive. Can't we just get it to start for everyone on like Greenwitch Mean Time?

It's not a headstart for the west coast, it's the exact same time for everybody.
  • higgrhiggr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013

They wont get to log in before you, it will only be earlier in the day for them but its still the very same instant.
  • hosierman1hosierman1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 72
    edited April 2013

I can't tell if this a joke or not?.....It's the same time for everyone around the world...her in the UK it will be 5pm.
    Foundry quest NW-DKCR8S6GH
    Trouble at "The Rock" please play and review if you have the time, thanks
  • rman367rman367 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The fact that I cant play tonight at midnight makes me a sad panda =(
  • foxspirit13foxspirit13 Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2013

My head hurts reading this post...
  • cnynridr2cnynridr2 Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would love for the Easterners to get in at 9am, then I get in at 6am!!:D
  • kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013

You don't understand Time Zones then as 9am Pacific is the same as Noon Eastern and 5 PM GMT.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    But I wanna play now!!!! Damned work....
  • werealchemistwerealchemist Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

/facepalm
    someone does not understand timezones...
    you will be able to log in at the exact same moment as everyone else, the sun will just be in a different position of the sky for you...
    21.jpg
    edited April 2013
    Do those who bought the starter packs get to play early when the Guardians do, or do they have to wait until launch?
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Do those who bought the starter packs get to play early when the Guardians do, or do they have to wait until launch?

Starter pack has no head start
  • mrkuipermrkuiper Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Green Witches don't usually get up until around noon so you would be even more screwed. Plus i think according to the lore a Green Witches Mean Time is right after they wake up and are incredibly hungry and cranky.

If you meant Greenwich Mean Time well then you are just silly
  • chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

They gotta wait until Tuesday, yeah.
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    Starter pack has no head start

Thanks, a friend of mine was misinformed then... he was telling me, go ahead, buy the starterpack! You'll get into head start too!

Oh well, I can wait.
  • martianmanrapermartianmanraper Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    My head hurts reading this post...

lol yeah, it's ridiculous.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • perfesserpoopperfesserpoop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lol yeah, it's ridiculous.
    Yeah, bright white letters on the red background make my head and eyes hurt too. The white on black quotes are worse.

I like the guy on a jet ski in your sig :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]