test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The level 60 founders weapon for GWF.

supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
My best (lazy) efforts at translating the Great Weapon Fighters founder weapon.

I'm not sure how strong it is because there's nothing else to compare it to but the enchantment sounds pretty good.
Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
Post edited by supjeremiah on

Comments

• Options
    vortexasvortexas Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 52
    edited April 2013
    I don't speak forignese!
  • Options
    ladydwarfladydwarf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "This damage ignore the moist resistances"

Ewww.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Learn more about this heretical halfling on the Neverwinter Hall of Records or Neverwinter Roleplayers
  • Options
    chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    This damage ignore the moist resistances to damage your target.
  • Options
    supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Haha. I think you guys get the gist of it :p

Youtube Channel

• Options
    streamofsolacestreamofsolace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "You have a 30% chance to inflict 12.5% of your damage as Radiant damage on each hit. This damage ignores half of the damage resistances of your targets."

Note the distinction between "of your damage" and "bonus damage".

That enchantment is absolutely terrible and it should be ashamed of itself.
  • Options
    foolishlobsterfoolishlobster Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No I think it's damage added on to your weapon swings. But the enchantment ONLY affects your weapon damage, not your ability damage.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    "You have a 30% chance to inflict 12.5% of your damage as Radiant damage on each hit. This damage ignores half of the damage resistances of your targets."

Note the distinction between "of your damage" and "bonus damage".

That enchantment is absolutely terrible and it should be ashamed of itself.

It being terrible would be relative wouldnt it? We would have to see other end game enchantments to compare it to before deciding if it was good or bad.

Youtube Channel

• Options
    infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mmm. moist freshly baked cake.
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • Options
    streamofsolacestreamofsolace Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No I think it's damage added on to your weapon swings. But the enchantment ONLY affects your weapon damage, not your ability damage.

I can interpret only as someone who speaks French. If the effect does not match its description, then all bets are off.

It being terrible would be relative wouldnt it? We would have to see other end game enchantments to compare it to before deciding if it was good or bad.

Well, you're looking at doing 1.9% of your normal damage as "bonus" damage in the optimal condition for the enchantment, which is a target that resists 100% of your damage. Admittedly, it is an infinite percent increase over the damage you would otherwise do in that situation, but I would hazard a guess that "totally invincible without a particular enchantment" creatures will be pretty rare.
  • Options
    kino44kino44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So you get this sword for free at 60 for being a founder?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kino44 wrote: »
    So you get this sword for free at 60 for being a founder?

I wouldn't call it free since you had to pay 200 dollars.

Youtube Channel

• Options
    jestal1jestal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Lol at translation.