test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

edit monster's abilities?

syynsyyn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 75
edited April 2013 in The Foundry
Howdy all,
Is it possible to edit a creature's abilities? I see where you can edit how they look, but not their class or powers. I also can't see a way to add just one of a particular creature as they seem to come in groups (at least the goblins that I'm working on do).

Is there any way to do what I'm looking to do?

Thanks and regards.
Post edited by syyn on

Comments

• Options
    navarxidanavarxida Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As of now, the packs are pre-set so its easyer to calculate the EXP and LOOT they give.
    You cannot change anything else other than the appearence.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ah, I see. Well dang. So I understand about not being able to alter their powers/skills but there really is no way to set an encounter to be just 1 monster? Or two? They always have to be in the preset groups?
  • Options
    apocrs1980apocrs1980 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    they are always in preset groups, however, there are a few encounters where it only has 1 actor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The Cragsteep Crypt - BETA
    Ravenloft
    Look for@Apocrs1980 or visit the main page here or Ravenloft here
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    okay, so that means if I dont see a single mob encounter for goblins, then there is no way to have a single goblin encounter. At least not yet. :( Thanks again for your help. :)
  • Options
    badbotlimitbadbotlimit Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 175 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    You can pick the single encounter and change the costume to a goblin.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    OH!!! There we go then, thanks for that badbotlimit!