test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Extra beta key?

gorulkgorulk Member Posts: 33 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hopefully I don't get banned for this because i don't know if this is against terms of service BUUUUUT. I'm sorta in need of a beta key because I reeeealy want to start playing right now. i've watched every beta weekend on stream without being able to play in any of them. i would love whom ever forever they had an extra beta key and would hand one to me. If I get one thank you in advance. and if you want to know anything about me or w/e just PM me and i'll be more then happy to answer!!!!!
Post edited by gorulk on

Comments

• Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    You do know open beta starts on the 30th of April (in 3 days, 21 hours and 30 minutes from this point in time), which doesn't require a beta key. Just download the client here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/download

You only get early access to the open beta if you pay for one of the 2 founder packs here: http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    solmyr14solmyr14 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    Beta keys no longer work. Open beta starts on the 30th, no key or money needed, just registration. In order to start yesterday or today you have to buy the Heroes founder pack for $200 or the $60 Guardian pack which starts tomorrow.

Edit: Doowie beat me to it :)
  • Options
    infestedchris12infestedchris12 Member Posts: 37
    edited April 2013
    Closed beta is over. Not even close beta testers nor any closed beta key will let you log in during early access to the open beta. Currently only HotN foundry pack purchasers can play.

Of course I am assuming, so correct me if I am wrong.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    HotN get an extra key to give out to people to start early. I was asking if any of those people didn't give it out yet and would do me a favore of giving one to me.
  • Options
    bookwyrmmbookwyrmm Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 94
    edited April 2013
    gorulk wrote: »
    HotN get an extra key to give out to people to start early. I was asking if any of those people didn't give it out yet and would do me a favore of giving one to me.

Nope, they got keys to give out for access on the Closed Beta weekends. Those keys have no effect on Open Beta. The only way, as above posters have said, to get in prior to the 30th is to have either the HotN or Guardian pack. Keys will not get anyone in.
    "Not all those who wander are lost." J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    And of course if anyone actually is nice enough to give me one I will close this thread so i don't get more then one unless others would like one then i will make this tread a key give away for free.
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    There are no "keys" for headstart;).
  • Options
    wruntjuniorwruntjunior Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    gorulk wrote: »
    And of course if anyone actually is nice enough to give me one I will close this thread so i don't get more then one unless others would like one then i will make this tread a key give away for free.

HotN beta keys are CLOSED beta keys. The game is currently in OPEN beta (with a head-start...currently only HotN pack owners are able to play, but tomorrow Guardians will be added to that list). There were four closed-beta weekends where the keys did something, now they don't.

In other words, you're asking for something that doesn't exist.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well fudge I though you could give a freind early access too. Wasn't reading right =//. Never mind then =((
  • Options
    allaerraallaerra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 838 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    No, you could give a friend a shot at ONE of the Closed Beta Weekends. That was it.