test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gateway on Android - anyone get it to work?

turrashturrash Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I've tried quite a few different browsers (Dolphin, Firefix, Opera, IE, some other random one I don't even remember the name of) and none seem to allow me to collect my results to continue crafting. Has anyone successfully used your Android device to work on crafting through the Gateway?
Post edited by turrash on

Comments

• Options
    mokomiimokomii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    during BW4 I had the same issue. every other device I had worked wonders.

two things that I found that was an issue was, A I was bad and my inventory was full = no claim.
    B I needed a good connection. Like a really good and strong one.
  • Options
    turrashturrash Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mokomii wrote: »
    during BW4 I had the same issue. every other device I had worked wonders.

two things that I found that was an issue was, A I was bad and my inventory was full = no claim.
    B I needed a good connection. Like a really good and strong one.

Thanks for the suggestions. Inventory definitely not full. I am using wifi which provides pretty decent speeds and a strong connection. I've tried disconnecting from the wifi but no luck there either.
  • Options
    daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Do not use it yet, the devs are working on specialized applications for both android and ios
  • Options
    mklein2836mklein2836 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    Gave me a message about a code not being correct. But there was only a user name and password box
  • Options
    forumusarforumusar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've had problems using both Android and iPad browsers. Intermittently able to assign new crafting jobs or retrieve results. Seems to work marginally better in iPad, but still flaky.
  • Options
    lathendrillathendril Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So, After trying out several Browser on Android it worked only with Opera Mobile.... And even there i had to try it several times. Try tapping the top of the frame of the Button you wann to tap... Worked better there, at least from my pov.... IT is still buggy
  • Options
    tatasiatatasia Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Opera was terrible for me, but I was able to collect and assign (in the way of spotty trying to tap the top and trying 20 times before anything stuck) best with Dolphin. I'm guessing its a device-to-device basis on what browser will yield the best results for you, but its the best you can do on the go until the app is out. At least its something :)
  • Options
    immeralisimmeralis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have chrome on my Razr Maxx. No issues. Works perfect.
  • Options
    xelqyplaxelqypla Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    It works fine for me with Firefox Beta.