test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I Played from server opening at 10 AM till server maint. at 1 AM - I LOVE THIS GAME!

wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am having a BLAST!

I did not have ONE single disconnect, from 10 AM , to 1 AM when I logged out minutes before the server went down for maintenance. (which was announced in the forums, and in game, thank you.)

WOW!

I have never seen such a smooth launch of an MMO - of course the 'real' trial is when all the Free Accounts hit the gates - but so far, SMOOTH sailing!

I had my Grafic effects Maxed, set on X.11, with the new Nvidia beta drivers that specifically say that they support Neverwinter Online.

The game looked Beautiful, there was never any lag spikes, and like I said earlier, phenomenally, not one single disconnect. yes, I was 'in game' solid for about 15 hours.... woah. (reality hits. :-P )

I am amazed!

I ended my play at around level 22. what a great First day!

thanks Cryptic / PWE!!
Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by wesgar on

Comments

• Options
    maiku217maiku217 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Not really launch date when only about 150 people were playing lol..
    ElfenLiedSig.gif
  • Options
    kaltoumkaltoum Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This is not even an official launch day. It is still open beta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    xenozenoxenozeno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    maiku217 wrote: »
    Not really launch date when only about 150 people were playing lol..

There are way more than 150. I was surprised.
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I am having a blast, too. :) Dragon was definitely packed today, skirmishes popped quickly, and Neverwinter was crowded. Been leveling a GWF, Cleric and CW, so neither got very high, but so far the casters are more enjoyable.

OK, companion is back from training ... must play more!
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    desthatdesthat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep also on dragon server and a real pleasure withs lots of friendly people which is hard to find nowaday
  • Options
    archanjo17041985archanjo17041985 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ye from what i saw it was like 151!!!
    i7 3770k @ 4.0//HD 7950 WF3//16 GB ram Corsair @ 1600//Corsair 120 GB SSD x 2//Hyper Evo 212
  • Options
    lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Funny thing is that Protector's Enclave looked like the city of cats. Panthers everywhere! :)
    L'sya Raiya
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I dunno, it certainly seemed like there were plenty of people. We had about 70 guild mates by the end of the day, (The Older Gamers) and at most times between 15 and 30 online. To be sure, it's nothing like how it will be when the open up to all the free to play players.

either way, it was sure fun.

now time to head back in.
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    visinjivisinji Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I played about the same amount of time without ever having to log off. Great game play that kept me interested and tons to see and do. I think when the rest of the crowd gets here, the drow won't be as common as folks will think. Now to find a guild...