test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please make Spider Mount Account Bound... Please

astorm326astorm326 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I made the mistake of claiming my Spider Mount with a wrong character :( . I read something in a forum that led me to believe they were Account Bound, and I would like to send it to my Drow. Please Consider making them Account (bind on use).. Please! We still only get 1.
Post edited by astorm326 on

Comments

• Options
    leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What you talking about? It is one per character. Just create another char and claim it.
  • Options
    bitterwinterbitterwinter Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    All you do is go to the Founder Vendor located by the Hall of Justice and click on it and then select buy (it doesn't cost anything but you have to click buy) then it should be in your inventory.
  • Options
    teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    rofl....ask a gm in game before making a post like this....you get a mount for each toon you rolll....
  • Options
    terradraconisterradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    What on Faerűn are you talking about? Right on the Hero of the North Founders page it states that the spider mount is 1 per character. You don't transfer the spider you just take the other character back to the same place you claimed it in the first place and claim that characters spider.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kimberixkimberix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You managed to read enough of the HOTN details to pay the $199, yet you failed to actually read what you were paying for?

I have some real estate on the moon for sale, if you're interested.
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    astorm326 wrote: »
    I made the mistake of claiming my Spider Mount with a wrong character :( . I read something in a forum that led me to believe they were Account Bound, and I would like to send it to my Drow. Please Consider making them Account (bind on use).. Please! We still only get 1.

If you review the founder pack, it will say "One Per Character" ;)

Also be aware that Perfect World does NOT provide the same kind of customer service that Blizzard provides, so don't expect things to be freely moved around on a whim. If you make a mistake it's unfortunately something you'll have to live with.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kimberix wrote: »
    You managed to read enough of the HOTN details to pay the $199, yet you failed to actually read what you were paying for?

I have some real estate on the moon for sale, if you're interested.

People these days just click the buy button without any form of research or knowledge, because its "a new product".

Ah well, you reap as you sow.
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • Options
    imivoimivo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1,682 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I made three characters and all three got the companions and mounts, so they are definitely for each character. :)
    Unsure about skills and feats? Check the Master List of Class Builds!
  • Options
    kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    Hell I manage to claim 2 spider mounts on a character deleted one by mistake (theres unlimited numbers of the things).
  • Options
    astorm326astorm326 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Found the Vendor, thanks :)
  • Options
    zardoz007zardoz007 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    They need to rename the game "Eight legged Freaks"