test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Founder looking

siksydesiksyde Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
Was going to join a guild but they are not getting back to me. I am a founder and did already start playing. I am looking for a guild that is dedicated and has team speak, skype or even vent. Let me know and am looking forward to hearing about your guild and future adventures. =)
Post edited by siksyde on

Comments

• Options
    immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hiya m8, if you looking and in the UK/Euro zone drop us a line, we alys on the look for decent players to join us, our home site or our recruitment link on here,.

Either way, gl
    The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals
  • Options
    rizoguerizogue Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 134 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Menzoberranzan would love to have you! We were the 7th guild formed in-game yesterday. A link to our Website is in my signature. Take a look around and introduce yourself to our community. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me here or there!

Good luck in your search. See you in the game!

Rizogue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Join our Neverwinter Discussions: http://www.menzoberranzan.net
    Now Recruiting - All races and classes! Menzoberranzan Guild Recruitment
  • Options
    baronquantumnbaronquantumn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 110 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Hail Siksyde and welcome. Finding a home can be a chore at times, been there before. At the Sinister Swarm we are always looking for like minded individuals to become a part of our family community. With our diverse members, finding someone to hang out with is always just a vent login away. Have a look at our promotional video and let us know what you think. WWW.SINISTERSWARM.COM. Fyi, we are currently on the dragon server which is no worry hence they will be merging servers in the near future. Good luck in your search and feel free to shoot me a pm, would love to chat about what it means to be a Swarm member. Thanks.
    swarm_sig_quantumn.png
  • Options
    salpicsalpic Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello, how are you? Well you should consider joining Heavenly Guild. We're a fairly new guild in the community looking for members just like you. We are a very united guild and try to keep things as a team. We're a PvP/PvP guild and we support both laid back and competitive members. If you want to know more about it or your interested please visit our website:

www.heavenlyguild.com

Thank you and have a good day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Level: 0
    Human: Warrior
    Guild: Heavenly
    Position: Leader
    Link: heavenlyguild.mmoguildsites.com