test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hello, Im new here!

dufrensedufrense Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
Hi there!

My first post, just wanted to say hi to ppl and ask a question. I stumbled apon this game a week ago and signed up for saturday early access yesterday. Im really excited about this game after watching it on you tube.

One question though:

Is there gathering in this game? If so, how does it work? For some reason I am addicted to gathering in every single MMO I play.

Thanks and have a nice day!

//Dufrense
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.
Post edited by dufrense on

Comments

• pearofanguishpearofanguish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 44
    edited April 2013
    Welcome Dufrense, hope you have a great gaming experience :)

Yes, its just designed a little different. It is not like GW2, where you are chopping trees and mining all the time, but NW does have different "nodes" spread around (mostly in dungeons) you can gather from that you have to have a skill or a kit for. I forget the names, but they are natural, prayer alter, arcane table and a thief one.

So you are good to go.. have fun plundering.
    Ignore me.... 90% of the time I dont care, 10% of the time I am indifferent....
    21.jpg
  • identifiedgodidentifiedgod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    I love this game. But i am not sure about end-game. We will see.
  • dufrensedufrense Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi again,

Thanks for replying, things looks promising :)

/Duf
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.