test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Elf class quest bugged

eivieeivie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited July 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
The elf class quest "Choosing Ground" is bugged. The south beacon has no elf guardian and after defending the beacon nothing happens. I am able to activate the beacon again but same issue. This has happened 5 times so far, will abandon the quest and try again.
Post edited by eivie on

Comments

• xk27xk27 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    eivie wrote: »
    The elf class quest "Choosing Ground" is bugged. The south beacon has no elf guardian and after defending the beacon nothing happens. I am able to activate the beacon again but same issue. This has happened 5 times so far, will abandon the quest and try again.

Mileage may vary... I had no issues with the quest with my elf (on Beholder server) earlier today. :)
  • ayradyssayradyss Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    This happened to me too, but for me, it was the East Beacon that wouldn't complete. :( The other two worked properly. (I went to the North first, then East and it wouldn't complete. So went to South, it worked, back to East, still won't complete -- no archer arrives.)
    Live long, and prosper.
  • vesudusvesudus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Same issue with the South beacon.
  • vesudusvesudus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I logged out and it worked when I came back online.
  • eivieeivie Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    I have a problem now, I abandoned the quest to reset it but I can't find the quest giver! Can anyone tell me where he is? I've run all around the tower district and it's driving me insane lol.

As a result I've made it to level 60 without doing any more racial quests and now I want to go back and complete them...
  • reowynreowyn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Had same issue, abandoned quest and tried again. First time did East, North, South. North bugged - no elf turned up. Beacon was still interactive so tried again didn't work. Went and finished South and came back. Didn't work.

Tried the quest in a different sequence second time - still bugged. Did North, East, South. East bugged on second attempt. Just abandoned and didn't try again.
  • peacepowderpeacepowder Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    im currently having issues with this quest as well. north beacon wont even let me interact with it.
  • aumalineaumaline Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Exactly the same issue, The other two beacons were fine, but the east beacon just will not complete.

I activate it, I get the first wave of orcs, no elf arrives, and then it just seems to reset, ready for me to activate it again.
  • governoremarleygovernoremarley Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also having issues with this quest. Really needs looking in to
  • svgamer0733svgamer0733 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0
    edited July 2013
    After this post is 3 month old.
    I still have the same issue with my elf rogue.

I started with North beacon and got bugged.
    But the other two beacons are fine.
  • wolfling21wolfling21 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    South beacon bugged. Activate, Fight & reset