test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes NW.1.20130416a.9

sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2013 in Patch Notes (PC)
Character Art
-Menzoberranzan Renegades now have their missing tattoos. There are now six tattoos to choose from.
-All Menzoberranzan Renegade characters now have a Change Appearance Token. This token can be redeemed at the Tower of Alteration in Protector's Enclave for a magical makeover.

Items
-Adventurer's Helper Packs now give working Skill Kits. The Skill Kits that players already have also work.
-Bind-on-pickup Companions, such as the Panther and the Vicious Dire Wolf, can now be moved around the inventory.

Content
-Sludge Sample bounty items are no longer dropping in Blacklake District, as there is no Bounty Master willing to handle them.

User Interface
-The Respec Powers button now works properly when the player has respec tokens to spend.

Achievements
-There was an issue causing the Foundry DM achievements to complete earlier than expected. This issue has been addressed.
Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
Post edited by sominator on

Comments

• Options
    supjeremiahsupjeremiah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 569 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Was hoping for the patch notes to OB, not a hotfix.
    Envy - 60 Guardian Fighter - Mindflayer

Wrath - 60 Great Weapon Fighter - Mindflayer

Envy's Guardian Fighter DPS Conqueror Guide

Youtube Channel

http://www.twitch.tv/supjeremiah
  • Options
    zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Was hoping for the patch notes to OB, not a hotfix.

You must be Miss Cleo, because you read my mind.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    Removed the note about the Pirate Hat... looks like the fix did not take :(.
  • Options
    jforjerkjforjerk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 55
    edited April 2013
    Kits still doesn't work for me. Anything I should do to get them fixed? Tried moving them around in inventory.
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Patch hasn't gone through yet. It will go through at maintenance.
    jforjerk wrote: »
    Kits still doesn't work for me. Anything I should do to get them fixed? Tried moving them around in inventory.
  • Options
    enderlin50enderlin50 Member Posts: 993 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This patch is live?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wtb OBT patch notes not this.
  • Options
    spreemsspreems Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sominator wrote: »
    Items
    -Adventurer's Helper Packs now give working Skill Kits. The Skill Kits that players already have also work.

For those of us that had destroyed/sold them to get rid of dead items clogging our bags/bank, can we have these re-issued?
  • Options
    goose1009goose1009 Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How about the guild bank not working properly? Permissions are not being saved or they are simply auto-resetting.
    iCW4wKwOat1oO.png
  • Options
    cathgar457cathgar457 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    enderlin50 wrote: »
    This patch is live?

Not until maintenance has been done.
  • Options
    closure11closure11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Any word on missing respec tokens?
  • Options
    infexominfexom Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oddly enough, I can't seem to delete my character. Won't let me type the name in. Any chance of that getting fixed as well?
  • Options
    infrasoundxinfrasoundx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 33
    edited April 2013
    Can't login... says shard locked...grrr
  • Options
    veslepingleveslepingle Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    closure11 wrote: »
    Any word on missing respec tokens?

I completely forgot we were supposed to get that, so yeah any info on the respec tokens would be great!
  • Options
    heyrogersheyrogers Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 180 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2013
    You were actually receiving the respec tokens the whole time. The UI was just not detecting them, which is why it was prompting you to pay for them. It is fixed in the patch that is now live.
  • Options
    robbievwrobbievw Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And the Gateway isn't letting anyone past the "Character Select" screen.
    "As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero."
  • Options
    xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good to see some needed fixes getting done so fast! ;)
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • Options
    closure11closure11 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    heyrogers wrote: »
    You were actually receiving the respec tokens the whole time. The UI was just not detecting them, which is why it was prompting you to pay for them. It is fixed in the patch that is now live.

Thanks for the quick reply.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    spreems wrote: »
    For those of us that had destroyed/sold them to get rid of dead items clogging our bags/bank, can we have these re-issued?

Why would you trash all those? It was pretty obvious it was a bug and going to be fixed...I'm not sure how'd they be able to re-issue all those.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    nemesiswarlocknemesiswarlock Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Time to delete the sludges then....Dang blacklake!
  • Options
    thralgafthralgaf Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    These are the release patch notes? Really?
  • Options
    kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No these are the patchnotes from the hotfix they added after headstart began.
  • Options
    thevlakathevlaka Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    more maint yet lack of patch notes still...
  • Options
    draidin2draidin2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The launcher is not working....
  • Options
    juliobrutal1juliobrutal1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Are the servers down or what?
  • Options
    xnoobnessxxnoobnessx Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    draidin2 wrote: »
    The launcher is not working....

Issue was solved.
    cupiscent wrote: »
    "Update 7" over on this post seemed to fix this for me.
  • Options
    megildhurmegildhur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    WE realy like the patch love to play this game

this is a test
This discussion has been closed.