test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HOTN Founders, thanks!

itdude123itdude123 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I appreciate you taking the time to find bugs and problems and report them back to us in the forums so we are not pulling our hair out when we finally get to play.

Thanks for TOFTT! :)
Post edited by itdude123 on

Comments

• Options
    carverllewiscarverllewis Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    who says all of us are reporting them? I plan on submitting all of mine on the 1st :p
  • Options
    johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes, thanks for paying to continue beta testing for us that start on 30th. Very generous of you guys.

I woulda done it too, but I bought 12 Kemco android RPG games and 50+ steam games and indie bundle games with the money the founders pack costs.

I look forward to seeing less bugs and having a smoother experience on the 30th because you guys, see you in game soon!
  • Options
    thaliffthaliff Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 180 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    So far the only bug I've encountered was the free kits not working. Put em in the bank and moved on.
    On the other side of the screen, it all looks so easy.
  • Options
    zagrim#6754 zagrim Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thaliff wrote: »
    So far the only bug I've encountered was the free kits not working. Put em in the bank and moved on.

GM Efreet stated in the zone chat that bug was reported
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    GM Efreet stated in the zone chat that bug was reported

Nice! squash all bugs
  • Options
    elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    johnny305 wrote: »
    I woulda done it too, but I bought 12 Kemco android RPG games and 50+ steam games and indie bundle games with the money the founders pack costs.

I could have done that but I decided that I would rather spend money on a game that I'm going to play rather than add to the stack of games that I'll spend all of ten minutes on... if I even get around to installing them in the first place. Steam is particularly bad for me for that.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • Options
    infi321infi321 Member Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    johnny305 wrote: »
    Yes, thanks for paying to continue beta testing for us that start on 30th. Very generous of you guys.

I look forward to seeing less bugs and having a smoother experience on the 30th because you guys, see you in game soon!

A hint of deliciously, mild and stinging truth hidden with subtle between the words.

Mmm, maybe theres hope for some people on this forum afterall...?
    "Your story may not last forever; but it will exist forever"
  • Options
    enskylolenskylol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am a HOTN Founder and i can't even play! how ironic :)
    paying some money to chill in this forum!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    elessym wrote: »
    I could have done that but I decided that I would rather spend money on a game that I'm going to play rather than add to the stack of games that I'll spend all of ten minutes on... if I even get around to installing them in the first place. Steam is particularly bad for me for that.

I'm playing some of those games right now man and do daily. There are some games in bundles especially where you might play them only 10min or never, but I have a huge collection of games and will never be bored this way as well.

And I will be playing Neverwinter starting the 30th, but its not the "only" game I will play since I don't like to burn out on mmos. If I put $60-200 into neverwinter and then within 1 month im bored of it then what? Also thanks to the founders it will be more enjoyable with less bugs and more fun!!

If you really only plan to play neverwinter and nothing else, I think you will get to endgame very fast and burnout also very fast. The difficulty is 3/10 so foundry will be keeping most ppl busy after 1 month if they even can have fun at all after speeding through the dev made content.

If it happens to me I have all those games to fall back on, you will have nothing unless you invest more money again.

Android games are also good when youre stuck waiting in a doctors office, visiting a boring place, etc. So im covered everywhere tons of games of all genres, multi/single player, mobile for less than a founders pack.

Early adopters and players that rush through the content 1st, are also the ones that get bored 1st and make a max exodus 1st. People forget that leveling up IS THE GAME!!! Endgame is probably gonna be decent here with all the foundry things, but once you are max lvl and all that many will feel they are just doing it for nothing(no gain in power to character). Only ppl that want to read cool stories and playermade ideas would not get bored(that is the vast minority).
  • Options
    wolfpaqdwolfpaqd Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anytime someone volunteers $200 of their hard earned cash to beta test for free players like myself, I feel honored and privileged to have such cohorts with which to battle demons. You better believe every Hero of the North I see in game will get a /salute.