test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pirate Hat, not in mail?

alairanfennecalairanfennec Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So, I did the weekend beta event to get the Pirate Hat. However, I do not see it at the Postal Courier. Is it elsewhere?
Post edited by alairanfennec on

Comments

• Options
    kimmurieloblodrakimmurieloblodra Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So, I did the weekend beta event to get the Pirate Hat. However, I do not see it at the Postal Courier. Is it elsewhere?

ooooh yeah, the stress test

I forgot about that, i want my hat too :)
  • Options
    johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So many bugs and things missing/broken, thanks to the "heroes" that paid the money to test all of this for us and making the game better for when we get in on the 30th.
  • Options
    theskymootheskymoo Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 50
    edited April 2013
    It's in the promo tab with the founders agent. You can redeem it there.
  • Options
    melanderimelanderi Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users, Silverstars Posts: 264 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    theskymoo wrote: »
    It's in the promo tab with the founders agent. You can redeem it there.

Quite right! There's a known issue where the hat causes temporary baldness. It's a good look, but we're working on a fix for this.
    Pixilated Community Entity
    @Effreet in game
    Terms of Service and Rules of Conduct. Learn them, Love them
  • Options
    helbjornhelbjorn Member Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Some of us who participated are not eligible for the hat. Let us know if you can claim it.
  • Options
    alairanfennecalairanfennec Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Ah, yep, was able to claim it! I must have missed the ingame directions that tell you how to find him though, as I was clueless.
  • Options
    delgatto42delgatto42 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 135 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    melanderi wrote: »
    Quite right! There's a known issue where the hat causes temporary baldness. It's a good look, but we're working on a fix for this.

Rogaine, now specially formulated for humanoids, demi humans, and plaintouched?
    When he gets to Heaven To Saint Peter he will say, "Hand me 4d6. Lets roll the dice and play!"
  • Options
    loliamosloliamos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I guess that would be fine if he left an official announcement of 'how to claim pirate hat event', I'm waiting for that, at least. Some moderator could clarify my doubt, thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    valgavantevalgavante Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    BW4 players can have this Hat too?
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • Options
    klemmbobklemmbob Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    valgavante wrote: »
    BW4 players can have this Hat too?

I believe it is only if you logged on for the hour long stress test that they announced and conducted in BW3... or maybe it was 4. I get them mixed up.
  • Options
    snorri30snorri30 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i got my pirate hat at the Founder Agent at the opposite side of Sgt.Knox ;)
  • Options
    herbtrader20herbtrader20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hats won't save you from a beholder, son. Not unless that hat is furry, and said beholder is afraid of furry things, and then he runs away and leaves you alone. Then the hat WILL have saved you from a beholder. Hmm... anyone have a furry hat for sale?
    So says the wise old herbtrader.
  • Options
    loliamosloliamos Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    snorri30 wrote: »
    i got my pirate hat at the Founder Agent at the opposite side of Sgt.Knox ;)

Thanks for info! I try to claim in 27th =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    awaveawave Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 104
    edited April 2013
    Does the pirate hat have any stats or is it just for looks?
  • Options
    falcogoodbodyfalcogoodbody Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just for looks. And you can`t even wear it with your normal gear: just your fashion outfits. Which, unless you shell out zen, is your peasant garb. And even if you do shell out zen, the dirty tricorn looks kind of out of place with the Wedding Garb. So it`s not quite as awesome as I was hoping it would be, tbh... :(