test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Paypal reviewing payment

princecharmingsprincecharmings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Bought a founders pack, and it says reviewing, how much longer is it going to take? it's been 30 minutes.
Post edited by princecharmings on

Comments

• Options
    princecharmingsprincecharmings Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Anyone??????
  • Options
    foxtsilverukfoxtsilveruk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 77
    edited April 2013
    I purchased guardian pack 2 days ago and it was instant

if you go to view the purchase founder pack page , the founder pack you purchased should be greyed out and when you hover over it, it should say thankyou for buying blah blah blah
  • Options
    immortalsguildimmortalsguild Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mine took around 20 minutes.
    The Immortals, United we stand, we don't fall! Application to join The Immortals
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    That;s weird, mine still not done reviewing...?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Helpppp :(
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    It says to contact you guys if it is not complete in 30 minutes, it has been 8 hours now. I checked Paypal and it says transaction has been complete and money from my bank has been taken. When can I start playing and get the help that I can get with the $200 I used towards this game..
  • Options
    magichacker11magichacker11 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Did you do e-check from Paypal? You sometimes have to wait on Paypal to release the funds and that sometimes takes days. If you did credit card not sure. I know you have to verify your checking account before it is instant so if you did that also, not sure.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Did you do e-check from Paypal? You sometimes have to wait on Paypal to release the funds and that sometimes takes days. If you did credit card not sure. I know you have to verify your checking account before it is instant so if you did that also, not sure.

My bank account is connected to paypal, every other game is get it instantly, I got the most expensive Warframe founders and got it right away.
  • Options
    saintxiisaintxii Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 100
    edited April 2013
    it happen to me in beta. Maybe to many transactions happening in short period. I bought the HON and then bought 30 dollars in zen and had the error. However my second try went through and i later got a refund of the first error.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    saintxii wrote: »
    it happen to me in beta. Maybe to many transactions happening in short period. I bought the HON and then bought 30 dollars in zen and had the error. However my second try went through and i later got a refund of the first error.

I rather not risk purchasing it twice... Rather get some help...
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    bump
    /10char
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Can I get any help from PW? Since I did pay $200 for it..
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Blump
    /10char
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    The best way to get help from any company is to follow the appropriate support links. ;)

By posting this on the forums you had to wait for one of the moderators just to spot it. This thread proves just how long it can take sometimes. ;)

The icing on the cake is that billing issues can not be handled on the forums. You have to contact support in order to get these matters resolved.

Submit a support ticket and a customer service representative will respond as soon as they can.
    Sorry for the delay and confusion.
This discussion has been closed.