test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Foundry crashing

xenozenoxenozeno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 28 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I go to open the foundry and the game crashes. I get the error warning "neverwinter has stopped working". What's up with that? Just me?
Post edited by xenozeno on

Comments

• Options
    aryxorthianaryxorthian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Crashed as well. Not at the foundry though. Just walking to the Protector's Enclave. Game just froze. Restarted. Game came back up. Decided to make a new character. Crash. Fatal Error. :/
  • Options
    xenozenoxenozeno Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sucks =/

Anyone else have this problem? Anything I can do to fix this?
  • Options
    sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please try again; we've been working on a fix for this.

If it persists, please submit a ticket at http://support.perfectworld.com/. Thank you!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • Options
    stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    submitted a ticket tried several times still can't get in...that being said I'm surprised by how few glitches over all I have experienced I was expecting a lot more.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!
  • Options
    johnny305johnny305 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks guys for paying for the packs and testing all of this for us that play on the 30th. Hope you find all the major bugs for us to play smoothly.
  • Options
    moondawg13moondawg13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well, if you really want to thank us, then play our Campaigns and Quests. :) See you on the thirtieth.
    Campaign: The Legend of Snowmane
    Chapter One: In Search of the Legend