test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skill kits from Adventurer's Helper Pack do not seem to work

sindofinsindofin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
In The Nasher Hideout, on my level 8 Devoted Cleric, it won't let interact with any skill nodes besides religion, even though having 5 skill kits of each in the bags. The kits came from the Adventurer's Helper Pack.

In an earlier instance I could interact with nodes, but I think that was with kits I found in chests, not from the adventurer's pack. During beta weekends 3-4, I only used vendor bought kits and never encountered this bug.
Post edited by sindofin on

Comments

• silknightsilknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 199
    edited April 2013
    I can confirm this, any of the skill pack items from the helpers bag don't work, thievery kit, nature kit, religion kit. I've got 2 sets of 5 useless items. May want to correct soon as this is a zen item. This is just the kits from the adventures pack, regular found kits or purchased from shop work fine.
  • ravenrabbitravenrabbit Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Same here, the ones from the Pack are unusable, and have a different tooltip.
  • blitz609blitz609 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I too can confirm this, I have skill kits but cannot activate the skill nodes they're supposed to work on.
  • xhatchxhatch Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have the same problem.
    sig2dz.jpg
    :cool:PLAY TO WIN:cool: |"A light in the darkness."
    |
  • sindofinsindofin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I now dumped the kits from the pack in the bank and vendor bought ones seem to work fine.
  • airidalairidal Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Both my husband and I are experiencing the same issue and have been able to confirm that kits picked up from chests seem to work without issue.
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey everybody, we're working on a fix for this and it should be in a patch soon. Thanks for the heads up!
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!