test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No Guardian Fighter in the cinematic?!?!

ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
THANKS A BUNCH!

:(

Instead we got treated to 4x footage of a stupid rogue and 1x of every other class lol. Anyways, it's not really a big deal but I mean, come on, where's the dude with a shield?

Comments

• dcoy1dcoy1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ceonnyn wrote: »
    THANKS A BUNCH!

:(

Instead we got treated to 4x footage of a stupid rogue and 1x of every other class lol. Anyways, it's not really a big deal but I mean, come on, where's the dude with a shield?

Don't worry man the cinematic is just being realistic. If its like every other game people will spend tons of time LF the tank ).
  • terhixterhix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    At least they got it realistic - the rogue goes out alone and triest to solo the boss, then gets her *** kicked and runs away like a little girl she is.
  • fckirbzfckirbz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    terhix wrote: »
    At least they got it realistic - the rogue goes out alone and triest to solo the boss, then gets her *** kicked and runs away like a little girl she is.

lol .. epic
  • elessymelessym Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    terhix wrote: »

Don't forget the cleric taking three minutes to heal a flesh wound.
    "Participation in PVP-related activities is so low on an hourly, daily, weekly, and monthly basis that we could in fact just completely take it out of STO and it would not impact the overall number of people [who] log in to the game and play in any significant way." -Gozer, Cryptic PvP Dev
  • ceonnynceonnyn Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I like the great weapon fighter. Just out there like an idiot doing his own thing while his buddies are getting chomped on rofl
  • terhixterhix Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 242 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    ceonnyn wrote: »
    I like the great weapon fighter. Just out there like an idiot doing his own thing while his buddies are getting chomped on rofl

If you watch closely you will notice that GWF is actually leading the party (treating the cleric like his personal healbot, as it should be). He was probably still explaining tactics when the rogue pulled agro and the cleric went in to help and her pulled agro as well, then he was just "oh what a bunch of noobs, I need to save their butts again".