test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Creation Failed

jalekjalek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in Bug Reports (PC)
Just tried make a Menzoberranzan trickster rogue and got character creation failed. Can names use special characters like apostrophes?
Post edited by jalek on

Comments

• mhelivormhelivor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 116 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Had the exact same experience as OP.
  • bryanschaeferbryanschaefer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've had this problem since the Alpha and reported it numerous times. Every time I try to make a renegade drow character, it gives me the "Character Creation Failed" error. Pretty annoying since this was a BIG part of the $200 purchase for me. Please advise as my 5 day head start won't mean much if I can't create my character.
  • harryhausenharryhausen Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same issue as OP. And I agree, after shelling out $200, this needs to be fixed ASAP.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • schwalmy77schwalmy77 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Same problem except I can't create ANY characters. What the heck is going on? I didn't have any problems at the last beta weekend...
  • jarii2jarii2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 42
    edited April 2013
    I had the same problem, but then I re-created the character and had no issues since.
  • llylasanders2llylasanders2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Happened to me too on the first try, but I succeeded on the second. I suggest trying again if you ran into this one.
    Wherever you go...there you are.
  • bryanschaeferbryanschaefer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I tried it again and it went through the next time. I guess the advice to all is to keep trying and hope it goes through.