test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Beta Weekend Key question

gimliskgimlisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello!

I brought Heroes back few hours ago and gave my mate a Beta Weekend key to join in. Does that mean THIS weekend or was that key for a different Beta weekend?

I would really like to know cos I like to team up and def with my mate.

PM back! :D
Post edited by gimlisk on

Comments

• l4stlifel4stlife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited April 2013
    That was for the past beta weekends todays launch is only for HOTN, 27th is for Guardians and the 30th is for every one else
  • redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    This is not a "beta weekend" anymore, the BW4 was the last opportunity for that code
  • riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The important message is that if you bought the Heroes founderspack, you should be able to start playing the game now.
  • gimliskgimlisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Okay thanks anyways for the answers!