test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How many Guardians are trying to log in?

juravianjuravian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 63
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Just curious how many of the Guardian founders have tried to log in (like me) hoping it would let you in anyway?
Post edited by juravian on

Comments

• Options
    pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Guilty as charged :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • Options
    mklein2836mklein2836 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 46
    edited April 2013
    Ditto :)

I is sorry. Sorta. Well, not really since i'm moving this weekend and may or may not have internet hooked up by sunday
  • Options
    l4stlifel4stlife Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 66
    edited April 2013
    I had to try too!!!
  • Options
    rh97969rh97969 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 53
    edited April 2013
    guilty :) was hoping for access
    6ZH4F6g.jpg
  • Options
    juravianjuravian Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 63
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, I was hoping to at least get access to the Foundry to start creating some things. :)

Jonesing now. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    I was patching an hour ago and figured I'd just hit the play button to see what would happen. For a moment I thought, "Did I just get in???" then I saw the second login screen.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yea, I wish I could have afforded the HoTN pack but I am moving soon and need that money for air fair and baggage claims :(
    2 more days until Control Wizard Epicness!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    theommadawntheommadawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yep, I also tried. I'm tempted to buy the Hero pack so I can play now. I sadly missed all the beta weekends due to work. If I could have 30 minutes with the game to get a feel for it I'd happily hand my cash over right now.

How do I change my forum ID to say Guardian? Mine says PWE User?? Thanks in advance for any help :)
    A Warned Man Counts For Two
  • Options
    klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Heck, I'm not even a Guardian, but I still tried to get in. :P
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Nope I never logged in as I knew it wouldn't work, but I'm waiting to hear back from customer support to see if I can get a refund, so I can go ahead and buy Hero of the North.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I enjoyed this game so much during BW4 that it has ruined all other games for me LOL. Anything I try to play is just boring to me now.
    I NEED MY NEVERWINTERS!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    omnlnkomnlnk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I would try but I know I can't. X3; *Just bought a Guardian pack*
  • Options
    redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Had to try!
  • Options
    prysianprysian Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, I opened the launcher to do the update and couldn't resist trying!
  • Options
    squibshotsquibshot Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    And with this thread, i am going to go try log in.

And I will get passed the barriers because I am special.

That's right. Ya.

EDIT: FAIL. <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    walis65walis65 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tried ..got in..omg

nah that was wow
  • Options
    klangeddinklangeddin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    walis65 wrote: »
    Tried ..got in..omg

nah that was wow

Bat.. bat.... bat hau?! =(
  • Options
    therealkyrielltherealkyriell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I paid $60.00, because thats the going rate for a new game at the store.

The only games in the past that I have paid $200 for offered me a "try before you buy", and convinced me it was worth it. I almost didnt buy the $60.00 pack either, because I have three tests and two papers due in the next two weeks... but hey. I can take the weekend off.
  • Options
    decubisdecubis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited April 2013
    pretty much trying all week :), but i was hoping for a slip up tonight.
    Greetings Decubis,
    image_160079_thumb_wide300.jpg
    Decubis: Dwarf Guardian Fighter: lvl 60
    Demic: Human Devoted Cleric: lvl 60
    Server: Beholder Guild: The Unnamed