test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter - Beta Weekend Four is now live!

cmpinpointerrorcmpinpointerror Member, Moonstars, Neverwinter Beta Users, Cryptic Developers, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 646
edited April 2013 in News & Announcements
Neverwinter Founders,

Now is the perfect time to log into the game and explore all the new features since Beta Weekend Three!

If you can't wait to join us, you can become a Founder now and join us immediately! http://nw.perfectworld.com/founderspack
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    canisknightcanisknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    got my heroes of the north pack but cant login
  • Options
    harbing3rharbing3r Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    got my heroes of the north pack but cant login

Same here, I just keep getting an error, even with the server saying it is up. Does anyone know if there is going to be some kind of compensation for this problem/delay?
  • Options
    vedrakovedrako Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yarp same here but its the Guardian one for me.. regardless we should all be able to play this is kinda shiaty.
  • Options
    corloc1corloc1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Im want to buy the Founders Pack and play today and tomorrow, I tried loading the launcher and i get that same Error. Will you post a fix or should i maybe not buy the pack? No entry to the Beta = No purchase for me.
  • Options
    corloc1corloc1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And support site is down aswell... :D
  • Options
    tbiggstbiggs Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    account error again? Really. Nevermind, Let me know when open beta is, I might try it then.
  • Options
    abluefishabluefish Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    is the account error "disconnected from login server"? cuz mine goes through the login process, then says that. if i use an invalid password, it says "invalid un/pw" at the same point in time i get the disconnect message otherwise.

good thing beta weekend is almost over, amirite? *sigh*
  • Options
    passionattapassionatta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    same it just times me out over and over.
  • Options
    warnbowwarnbow Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    And I'm stuck at work... Yeah!
    oh well, I'll have Monday off.
  • Options
    scotnofriendsscotnofriends Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Got up 3am in the morning to try this out, but same issue.....my HoTN founders account is not getting early access as I keep getting disconnected from the login server as well.