test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HotN Headstart Guild Creation on Dragon

kesslusunkesslusun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
Ayup people,

Couple of questions for you:

1. Are you starting today?
2. Are you hoping to form your guild early so that the name isn't snapped up by someone else?
3. Are you struggling to find the required number of people to make this happen?

If you answered "Yes" to all three questions, then you and I are in the same boat!

I think I read somewhere that Founders can start a guild before hitting level 15? If that is the case, then I'm suggesting we all meet up around... I dunno, 10:30 AM (Pacific) - which should be enough time for everyone to create/reserve all the character names they want, and to get two of their characters through the tutorial. Two are required, one to form your guild, and the other to make up the numbers for other people to do likewise. The time was chosen arbitrarily; if we are ready sooner - then great. Also, I will be available throughout the day to help out others if needed.

If you have to be level 15, then we'll have to play it by ear - take a list of names and keep in contact and hook up as and when we're all ready to help each other out.

Lastly... I'm going to assume that once a guild has been created, it won't auto-disband if 4 members suddenly leave it? Anyone know? Worst case scenario, we use our full quota of characters to help each other out.

If interested in this mutually beneficial guild-forming loveliness, then either send me a pm or leave your contact details below.
Post edited by kesslusun on

Comments

• Options
    kesslusunkesslusun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Server-willing, I will try and have my toons parked at the Guild Registrar for 10:30AM for all those interested.
  • Options
    theblueshepherdtheblueshepherd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll do the same.

-Kal
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

___________House Kal'Daka Recruiting______________
    GUILD SITE: http://housekaldaka.enjin.com/
  • Options
    redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll be more than willing to try and participate as well. This thread is a *great* idea. ^__^
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    We managed to get a good handful of guilds created yesterday. Thank you to everyone who participated.

I have left an alt at the Guild Registrar, and so if any of you are having problems nabbing that 5th spot today, or over the weekend, and I am on - then send me a tell @kesslusun. It's possible I may have other guildies online who can spare an alt to help too.