test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A Post in Reverance for our Women (or Men, whatever)

adamupcoadamupco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Let us take a few moments, friends, and reflect upon the understanding and kindness that our significant others have shown us in our gaming experiences. As this is about to release, I know I have a wonderful and beautiful girlfriend that, although cringing, accepted the fact that I wanted to spend $200 on a few days of early access and a pixelated pather with sharp pointy teeth. And regardless of the fact that she does not know I spent an extra $110 on the Guardian pack and some Zen, I know that when she checks our bank statement, she is sure to understand, eventually. I also know that I dreamed about Zooey Deschanel last night who I became friends with (her real last name is really Millz, according to dream Zooey) who apparently, after several deep sleep-over discussions, was also very understanding of the fact that I will be a non-existent entity in the household for several days.

In all seriousness, I think we should take a minute before the game comes up and thank these people in our lives that allow us to enjoy our hobbies. I will be doing something extra nice for my girlfriend after I am done gaming and I think you all should as well.

Take care everyone! See you in game!
Post edited by adamupco on

Comments

• Options
    adamupcoadamupco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I almost forgot.

<===== Picture related. Its my girlfriend.
  • Options
    jaemiinejaemiine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    adamupco wrote: »
    I almost forgot.

<===== Picture related. Its my girlfriend.

You're dating Wonder Woman? Even as a female, I'm jealous!

As for my poor husband, he has to wait until the 30th to play. Guess he will have to find something else to occupy his time!
  • Options
    bluesteel8bluesteel8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Aint nobody got time for Dat

6a00d83453dc2969e2017ee97da352970d-800wi
    [SIGPIC]

[/SIGPIC]
    The Older Gamers (25+) - Never too old to play games
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    jaemiine wrote: »
    You're dating Wonder Woman? Even as a female, I'm jealous!

As for my poor husband, he has to wait until the 30th to play. Guess he will have to find something else to occupy his time!

She might as **** well be!

And for your husband, do something extra special for him!
  • Options
    jaemiinejaemiine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    She might as **** well be!

And for your husband, do something extra special for him!

He has a day off tomorrow. I will be busy playing, so he will get to sleep in as long as he wants. Is that special enough? :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    He has a day off tomorrow. I will be busy playing, so he will get to sleep in as long as he wants. Is that special enough? :D

Fair enough!
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Make him a pie. Cause we all know pie is better than cake. :P
  • Options
    chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    What is this ?! A gf ?! We are MMO players, we don't have such things!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    krubar wrote: »

I absolutely agree!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I absolutely agree!

Depends on the pie.
  • Options
    krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Peach cobbler!!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Peach cobbler!!!!

Mmm... my favorite!
  • Options
    hopeless2hopeless2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    Let us take a few moments, friends, and reflect upon the understanding and kindness that our significant others have shown us in our gaming experiences. As this is about to release, I know I have a wonderful and beautiful girlfriend that, although cringing, accepted the fact that I wanted to spend $200 on a few days of early access and a pixelated pather with sharp pointy teeth. And regardless of the fact that she does not know I spent an extra $110 on the Guardian pack and some Zen, I know that when she checks our bank statement, she is sure to understand, eventually. I also know that I dreamed about Zooey Deschanel last night who I became friends with (her real last name is really Millz, according to dream Zooey) who apparently, after several deep sleep-over discussions, was also very understanding of the fact that I will be a non-existent entity in the household for several days.

In all seriousness, I think we should take a minute before the game comes up and thank these people in our lives that allow us to enjoy our hobbies. I will be doing something extra nice for my girlfriend after I am done gaming and I think you all should as well.

Take care everyone! See you in game!

Both my girl friends are playing with me on this release. Lefty and Righty. I would not be able to keyboard without them.
  • Options
    deahamletdeahamlet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    hopeless2 wrote: »
    Both my girl friends are playing with me on this release. Lefty and Righty. I would not be able to keyboard without them.

HAHAHAHAHA. Best answer so far.

Also, the cake is a lie. Step away!
  • Options
    fallenhawkfallenhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    D*** it no it has to be Apple pie.
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • Options
    ghoward96ghoward96 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chomag wrote: »
    What is this ?! A gf ?! We are MMO players, we don't have such things!

Check the wiki, you'll see we do have Guardian Fighters. :D
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    You know that what you said could be .............. ;) Nevermind LOL *Wink* *Wink*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    hopeless2 wrote: »

*facepalms* :D
  • Options
    zovyazovya Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've got no one to worry about, no one to get in my way! Except maybe when the server crashes.