test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Updatie Now and turn off On Demand Patching!

chili1179chili1179 Member Posts: 1,511 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Over the last few days and hours Cryptic has released updates to the game. Be sure to log into the launcher and grab the latest build now so you will not have to when they open up the servers in a little while (for HotN owners)

Also, if you did not know in the launcher options (top right of launcher) you can check a little box next to "Disable On Demand Patching" that will download the entire game client and files and save you the headache of dynamic patching in game which may lead to longer load times and game pauses.

Neverwinter is coming.

*edit* sleepy fat fingers invaded my thread title, could a mod please remove the "i" from the word "update"
There is a rumor floating around that I am working on a new foundry quest. It was started by me.
Post edited by chili1179 on

Comments

• Options
    adamupcoadamupco Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks for the heads up man! Saved me some time.
  • Options
    aveanavean Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I found out about on demand patching just before BW4, def a good option to click.
  • Options
    jaemiinejaemiine Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Didn't know about on demand patching. Will be sure to turn that off. Thanks!
  • Options
    iymalaiymala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, been meaning to turn this off and kept forgetting. Good thing I have some time top patch it full :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    yaspersyaspers Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Tanks for the tip mate :-D
  • Options
    astaziaastazia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    I was wondering why the game was so small.