test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Alpha NDA

muntaamuntaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
cant seem to find any information on this anymore..

is it still up?
Post edited by muntaa on

Comments

• krubarkrubar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 841 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Yes it is still up. You can say you was in alpha but you cant talk about anything in alpha.
  • kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    krubar wrote: »
    Yes it is still up. You can say you was in alpha but you cant talk about anything in alpha.

Does the NDA drop when the servers open?
  • fallenhawkfallenhawk Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    Don't think so and I would think they can't say.
    [SIGPIC]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Badbones/Mysig.png[/SIGPIC]
    I can still move.
    I can still fight.
    I will never give up!
  • muntaamuntaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    Thanks krubar :)
  • kotlikotli Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 577
    edited April 2013
    Nope Alpha is going to remain under NDA for ever and ever.
  • wifeaggro13wifeaggro13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »
    I would think it does for all intents and purposes they are calling this early access just about everywhere and even in our founders mail it says its early access . i dont think they could enforce a Beta EULA on a product they have released. not that they really need to this thing is pretty polished
  • bachus1234bachus1234 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 79
    edited April 2013
    kotli wrote: »

Whats happened in alpha, that they want to hide forever and longer?
  • zylaxxzylaxx Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 591 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    kotli wrote: »

As it does for most games too I might add, jsut in case someone was feeling frisky about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character is what a man is in the dark
  • wifeaggro13wifeaggro13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 32
    edited April 2013
    sorry i misunderstood the question, but aplha for all intents is usally a very very small group of people. usally equated to friends and family of the dev team. alot of companies are actually hiring people as well for focus devolpment tests. why would you want to know what aplha was like anyway? its not even a game in alpha .
  • deathssickledeathssickle Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    once the servers open you can talk about anything that is in Open Beta. Alpha members are still under NDA because they got to test things that might have never made it to Beta or launch, they saw stuff Cryptic doesnt want everyone to know about.
    I am usually Deaths Crowbar.

Anyone still searching for guilds you can check out HCG Hardcore Christian Gamers.
    NW FAQ | HCG NW Host Site
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • nyghomanyghoma Member Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, I confirmed a few days ago. We are still under NDA.
    tol-banner.png

NW-DT4OV7EXH

Every time they idiot-proof something...they make better idiots.
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    once the servers open you can talk about anything that is in Open Beta. Alpha members are still under NDA because they got to test things that might have never made it to Beta or launch, they saw stuff Cryptic doesnt want everyone to know about.

THIS.

Also - most of what was seen in Alpha is already on the release servers (open beta) and that stuff becomes moot as far as the NDA is concerned. But there is still some stuff we saw on alpha that did not make it into release. The NDA is still and always will be in effects because those features/options/whatnot may still be developed and pressed forward and released in the future.

Alpha NDA is "soulbound" and must never be spoken of under pain of deathcurse by CrypticDevs, especially CrypticMapolis! (His wrath puts all others to shame, I say!)