test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

CORE Conenect

warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
will it work for this game?will we able to spend some tokens for rewards for this game?like for other pw develop games
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I don't think so. You can use core connect for this game but tokens/achievement system won't be tied to this game as none of the cryptic's game is tied to it.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :( i hoped it will be able since it is made under pw so it will have core connect like other pw developt games
  • Options
    wesgarwesgar Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Silverstars Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    me too, I thought Core connect was kinda fun, but I don't play any of the other games anymore... I was kind of hoping to continue advancing via NWO.
    Thanks,

zWolf / Wesgar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I've wondered about the Core Connect thing as well. All of my PWE games are Cryptic games, and my CC profile has never seemed to work with them.

It would be nice if they fix that at some point. I'm actually interested in playing around with it.
    L'sya Raiya
  • Options
    gillrmngillrmn Member Posts: 7,800 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Even rusty hearts is not connected to core connect (it is also of another studio owned by PWE) ... so I wouldn't hold much hope.
  • Options
    lsyalsya Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    gillrmn wrote: »
    Even rusty hearts is not connected to core connect (it is also of another studio owned by PWE) ... so I wouldn't hold much hope.

Good point. It's starting to look like something PWE experimented with to get in on the whole 'social network gaming' thing and just never finished it.
    L'sya Raiya