test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NOOOOO I CANT HANDLE IT lol

wizairdewizairde Member Posts: 42 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I woke up at 6am and I am having issues waiting for the launch.. hurry!!!! I have patched two machines repeatedly ... this is not healthy
Post edited by wizairde on

Comments

• doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Patience my young padawan!

I am looking forward to you HOTN guys finally getting in later today, so I can watch it via twitch while I'm at work :)
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • fatal1222fatal1222 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Lol i know the feeling!
  • dethnightslayerdethnightslayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    At least I have work to keep me busy. I hope it does not cause the day to drag by.
  • doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    At least I have work to keep me busy. I hope it does not cause the day to drag by.

Oh it will ;)

I have to work this Saturday, so I have to hope that day goes by quickly as I want to get stuck into my Early Access.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• ldillirhldillirh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Erm, question, CAN you already patch the game when you start it up? Or is it more like you are TRYING to do that :p
  • berserkerkitten8berserkerkitten8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Seeing as the patcher starts up and downloads files, I'd say it's patching, yes. :P
    They're not called respect tokens...
  • vederiavederia Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah, you can patch it.
    Don't forget to disable on-demand patching in the launcher options :)
  • duurduur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ldillirh wrote: »
    Erm, question, CAN you already patch the game when you start it up? Or is it more like you are TRYING to do that :p
    yes you can.
    Play for fun, Work to get rich, These two are not compatible!
  • ldillirhldillirh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oooooh, calling the wifey to get my pc started on that then! then its just coming home and start gaming!

Thanks for the reply!
  • sunyamsunyam Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    wizairde wrote: »
    I woke up at 6am and I am having issues waiting for the launch.. hurry!!!! I have patched two machines repeatedly ... this is not healthy

I know how ya feel. To bad it's not like Defiance, Defiance was suppose to go live at 12:01AM EDT on April 2nd 2013. I checked it around 6:30PM EDT April 1st 2013 and it was already up. So it went live at least 6 hours ahead of time. Wish Neverwinter Open Beta would start a few hours ahead of time.
  • daxbishopdaxbishop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 51
    edited April 2013
    Hmpf I can't stand the waiting.. I've got 5 days to go!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cynicalazamacynicalazama Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 75
    edited April 2013
    daxbishop wrote: »

Im waiting on the 27th - at least we get to see all the changes via the guinea pigs.. err i mean hotn peeps :D
    edited April 2013
    daxbishop wrote: »

Don't forget you have many streams to watch and you can always play some other Free 2 Play games in the meantime to help pass the time. Also a good way to get through some TV shows that you may have not got around to watching :)
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus

• argantisargantis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pfft, what is this sleep you speak of!
    edited April 2013
    Must be some foreign language we don't speak, sir!
  • v3lonv3lon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 54
    edited April 2013
    I have to wait till the 30th to play....until then i am gonna torture myself watching livestreams. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sarcastic Malevolence
    21yrs+ EU Social Gaming Community recruiting laid back sociable folks
    http://sarcastic-malevolence.co.uk/
    :rolleyes: