test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Faerie Fire, and Drow racials

kurpgfsdkurpgfsd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
With the early access starting in less than 24 hours, could we get information on the Drow racials? What attributes do they get, and what does the "Faerie Fire" do? The official wiki says its information is likely out-dated.

This would help decide what race and class to roll as.
Post edited by kurpgfsd on

Comments

• sockforum44sockforum44 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 59
    edited April 2013
    Please? At least an email blast to all Hero backers?
  • decubisdecubis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited April 2013
    can't wait 24 hours lol?
    Greetings Decubis,
    image_160079_thumb_wide300.jpg
    Decubis: Dwarf Guardian Fighter: lvl 60
    Demic: Human Devoted Cleric: lvl 60
    Server: Beholder Guild: The Unnamed
  • kurpgfsdkurpgfsd Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    decubis wrote: »
    can't wait 24 hours lol?

Have to, but I would love to start theorycrafting my build.
  • teethxteethx Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    kurpgfsd wrote: »
    Have to, but I would love to start theorycrafting my build.

I am the same way, more info the more I can write down or do the math in my head...
  • kreugerkreuger Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Math, not even once!
  • wendigoatwendigoat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree with ''kurpgfsd'', with less than 24hrs..it would be nice to have some official facts about drow class as opposed to officious wiki ones ! However i do not care about the ''Math" unless there is a moderate to huge disparity,, Frankly to me, it's always been like comparing a car or motorbike on the 0/60 mph.. one does 5.9 the other does 6.4...OOOO MY MY...wow..MEH>>> this goes to the computer of the person playing the character at that point..if you have super PC and Net Connection..and you Know your controls well, THEN,,IMHO, you may very well end up being the equivalent of a 8.9 vs7.5 in the end...But we still DO NEED TO KNOW, stats, in order to project and balance our build according to what we know we can do with our hardware vs others.. or Approximately at the very least..heheh... So please, do fill us in indeed with less than 24hrs away..seems like the honorable thing to do..especially if you've spent over 300 bucks on this game already like me..(I know am a sucker)..but i like the game and graphics with all my high end gear that i have worked diligently obtaining over the years..(but i have no life outside my compound,, Doh!!!).. :(
  • simkinsimkin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Been searching all over for this info myself. Would appreciate a bone being thrown at us.
  • inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    Pretty sure we're gonna have to wait until tomorrow to find out folks. ;)

wendigoat your post makes my eyes hurt. Please hit <enter> more often.
  • llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Drow racial #1: make everyone else jealous of your good looks and swoon when you walk by.
    Drow Racial#2: Always have something snippy to say which puts a sneer across your face, enhancing your racial profiling.
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • wendigoatwendigoat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Founder's Pack Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Pretty sure we're gonna have to wait until tomorrow to find out folks. ;)

wendigoat your post makes my eyes hurt. Please hit <enter> more often.

Roger That ! Starting next week i promise... ;)
  • kittykaswickkittykaswick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There is a video out there that the people were bugged and got a drow. They showed the racials and such descriptions. The video should be around here it had its own post i think, unless it was deleted with the beta forums/
  • healhamstahealhamsta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 572 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    llelowyn13 wrote: »
    Drow racial #1: make everyone else jealous of your good looks and swoon when you walk by.
    Drow Racial#2: Always have something snippy to say which puts a sneer across your face, enhancing your racial profiling.

Nerf Nao!
    Snippy sayings are overpowered.
    Delve loot murdered my TR, DC, & GWF. Nerf Plox:
    I know that it sucks to no longer get gear to sell from the Dungeon Delve chest but it was truly overpowered.
  • aurelploufaurelplouf Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 36
    edited April 2013
    Drow Racial 1: Double boiled black chicken soup with Traditional Chinese Medicinal herbs
    Drow Racial 2: Unfortunately not much meat on the bones, so I will have to slay plenty to satisfy my appetite :D