test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Birthday Access

bfwarholbfwarhol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Today's my birthday, the headstart starts tomorrow, I have the rest of the week off, and no spare disposable income. Don't suppose there's any way of getting into the headstart for my birthday break?

Hey, he who dares, wins, right? :D
Post edited by bfwarhol on

Comments

• Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You could just give yourself a nice gift and buy the HotN pack. It's your birthday, splurge a little! I know you say you're low on money, but you only celebrate a birthday once a year!
  • Options
    platinuplatinu Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Use some of that phat birthday cash to buy the Hero pack! Also, happy birthday! I hope you do something fun tonight. :)
  • Options
    decubisdecubis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 90
    edited April 2013
    Haha, nice try and happy birthday!
    Greetings Decubis,
    image_160079_thumb_wide300.jpg
    Decubis: Dwarf Guardian Fighter: lvl 60
    Demic: Human Devoted Cleric: lvl 60
    Server: Beholder Guild: The Unnamed
  • Options
    berserkerkitten8berserkerkitten8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yeah right. It's my Birthday, too! My name is also Brian! I'm not a witch! Ni!
    They're not called respect tokens...
  • Options
    zurkhonzurkhon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 390 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Try Denny's! I think you still get a free Grand Slam on your birthday... :cool:
    "Beware the engineers of society, I say, who would make everyone in all the world equal. Opportunity should be equal, must be equal, but achievement must remain individual."

- Drizzt Do'Urden
    ― R.A. Salvatore
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    The brooding moderator walks into the room and casually leans against the wall menacingly grinning from ear to ear.

I hear we have a birthday boy wanting special treatment. Well I can't give you your birthday wish but I do have, he puts on a steel gauntlet, plenty of birthday punches to give away!
    A sly grin crosses his face before a cold laugh echoes through the room.
  • Options
    fotzikfotzik Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The brooding moderator walks into the room and casually leans against the wall menacingly grinning from ear to ear.

I hear we have a birthday boy wanting special treatment. Well I can't give you your birthday wish but I do have, he puts on a steel gauntlet, plenty of birthday punches to give away!

You sir are not invited to my birthday party...
  • Options
    inconsiderateinconsiderate Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 73
    edited April 2013
    Go to the bank and tell them you want a small car loan. $1000 should do the trick. Then buy the $200 founders pack and a bunch of booze! You'll be set for the whole week! :D
  • Options
    llelowyn13llelowyn13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You could just give yourself a nice gift and buy the HotN pack. It's your birthday, splurge a little! I know you say you're low on money, but you only celebrate a birthday once a year!

My birthday was last weekend, bought myself a pair of XFX 7970's as an upgrade :p
    "A True Friend Stabs You in the Front."
    ~Oscar Wilde~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Look at what the Great Weapon Fighter can do, he's so OP!"
    ~Andy Velasquez~
  • Options
    bismar7bismar7 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 252 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013

Rofl
    "SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOUR IN NEED OF SOME ENCOURAGEMENT!"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVORGr2fDk8 @ 4:55
    26.jpg
  • Options
    bfwarholbfwarhol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013

A dry chuckle answers the menacing laugh as the wizard rises up from his workbench, snagging an ornate silver staff from where it had rested against the wall.

Oh, please. That's nothing when laid beside what my GM tries to do to me every week. As to my request, well... he starts to grin as well, albeit one containing far more humour than menace, Who doesn't dare, never wins. My birthday seemed as good a time to dare as any, and better than most.