test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wizards need some big flashy spells

almightysarcasmoalmightysarcasmo Member Posts: 12 Arc User
edited April 2013 in PvE Discussion
Something along the lines of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YoI-tRucdE#t=1m25s
That would do it right and good for a grand display of destructive magical force.
I am the Wishmaster

4nKjr.png
Post edited by almightysarcasmo on

Comments

• matzeramatzera Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Black Holes are pretty destructive, and seem to look pretty <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in the process.
    AMD FX 8350 4.0 Mhz OC@ 4.8 Mhz
    ASUS M5A99X Evo
    EVGA GTX 680
    Gskill Ripjaw 8GB(2x4gb) DDR3 1600 @ 2133
    Corsair Hydro 110 Liquid Cooling
    Cyborg RAT 7
    Steelseries Merc Stealth (WTB Steelseries Apex! Sell it to me SS!)
    Steelseries Siberia V2 Headset (Orange)
    Razer Goliathas Omega Control Mousepad
  • presilkpresilk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 103 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Thought they did a great job at making our wizard spells big and flashy aleady....
  • chaoticwheechaoticwhee Member Posts: 61
    edited April 2013
    I think they look nice as they are. There are some pretty 'flashy' dailies.
  • daemonstheredaemonsthere Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 111 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    This is not an Jrpg styled MMO, big, flashy and taking 3 minutes animations are really not required.
  • kamikazeejoekamikazeejoe Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The ability to speak Japanese?
  • darvien19darvien19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    Need to change Control Wizard to what it actually is this game ... frost mage:)
  • licourtrix1licourtrix1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    No they don't. I only use 1 cold spell, and the Warlock is sure to have some flashy stuff.
    How much do clothes cost in the Matrix?
  • demonical3demonical3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 49
    edited April 2013
    Seriously? More flashy... we can summon big *** Black holes... then get giddy watching all the people struggling to get away from the pull before being swallowed up and vomited back out in a nice little pile... Then theres the massive ice spikes out of the ground.... Giant *** ice sword impaling people to the ground... Darth Vader choking people in the air... Ice spear.. plenty of flashy
  • roenhawkroenhawk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    More flashy...? You might want to upgrade your grafipcs card so you don't have to play the game on stick figure settings. Any more flash going off and you will go blind. They did a great job with CW. The "black hole of death" I don't know what gets more flashy then sucking people into a black whole.
    RoenHawk