test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for a group to run with on the 25th :D

embermouthembermouth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Like the title says. I am going to be most likely playing for 24 hours straight starting on the 25th early access. I will be playing a GWF (name undecided right now). I was wondering if there were some peeps that are going to be doing the same, going hard for the first 24 hours and possibly more than that. Would like to find at least 1 or 2 more people to group with and just face roll content and level up quicker due to being in group. Let me know if anyone is interested :D
Post edited by embermouth on

Comments

• Options
    chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Not me. I'm anti-social.
  • Options
    embermouthembermouth Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chomag wrote: »
    Not me. I'm anti-social.

I could be anti social. Just because I'm looking for a group to speed up the leveling and dungeon clearing doesnt mean I'm necessarily social lol.

Not too mention, looks like you arent playing til the 30th anyways :D
  • Options
    chomagchomag Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 200 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    embermouth wrote: »
    I could be anti social. Just because I'm looking for a group to speed up the leveling and dungeon clearing doesnt mean I'm necessarily social lol.

Not too mention, looks like you arent playing til the 30th anyways :D

Nah, getting guardian once I'm sure NW isn't nuked in the user reviews. Already got burned twice this month.
  • Options
    morphonamorphona Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chomag wrote: »
    Nah, getting guardian once I'm sure NW isn't nuked in the user reviews. Already got burned twice this month.

I'm down. I won't be able to get on until 1pm on the 25th pst. but then I'm free for like 4 days. Plan to play a mage, not sure on server yet so whatever your on is fine by me. let me know.
  • Options
    soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    There's 3 servers, you might also wanna state which server you gonna be playing on.