test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Knights of the Old Code

redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
If you're looking for a small- to medium-sized guild that feels more like friends and family than strangers you've never met, Knights of the Old Code might just be the guild that you're looking for.

We are a family-friendly gamers organization with members from around the world who follow a simple code of conduct that stresses cooperation, integrity, loyalty, and respect. We come from a close-knight group of gamers who have guilds across numerous games. Chat ratings, both on Vent and in game are limited to PG as we do have some young gamers in our midst. We very much believe in the helping your guildies however you can, we love to hang out in Vent whether we're all on the same game at the moment or not, and we welcome both casual and hardcore gamers alike.

Our gaming roots go as far back as EQ and have spanned many games including: CO, CoX, DAoC, DCUO, DDO, Eve, EQ, LoTRO, PoE, Rift, STO, SW:G, SWToR, WoW and now Neverwinter Online.

If you're interested in joining or just taking a look, feel free to send me a pm, shoot a tell to @Briah on any Cryptic game, and/or head over to our NWO site (http://theoldcode.guildlaunch.com/). When applying, all we ask is that you tell us a little bit about yourself so that we can be sure that we are a guild that will appropriately meet any gaming needs you might have.
Post edited by redstonedawn on

Comments

• Options
    redstonedawnredstonedawn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    KotOC can now also be found at http://www.theoldcode.org/ .
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    14 hours until HotN Headstart... are YOU still looking for a family-friendly guild to join? Give KotOC a look; we'll bring the cookies.
  • Options
    darvien19darvien19 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 68
    edited April 2013
    14 hours until HotN Headstart... are YOU still looking for a family-friendly guild to join? Give KotOC a look; we'll bring the cookies.

ADD another 14 hours to that my friend... i wish your clock was correct:)
  • Options
    trevien29trevien29 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am wondering what time frame this guild will primarily in.
  • Options
    kilo418kilo418 Member Posts: 823 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This guild name makes me want to watch dragonheart
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »

Indeed; though I can neither confirm nor deny our source of guild name inspiration. ^__^
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Knights of the Old Code has been founded on the Dragon shard. If you're interested in an invite, send a tell to @Briah in game.
  • Options
    zbkoldezbkolde Member Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited June 2013
  • Options
    rishzothrishzoth Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    kilo418 wrote: »

Yep. I still enjoy that movie and still have it somewhere in my VHS storage.