test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A request for future items.

pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I am unaware if items like this already exist ( I pray to god they do not).

However, please. Never, ever, ever create items that force other peoples toons to perform actions (like dancing, or laughing, or ANYTHING) without a pop-up prompt or something that they can accept/decline.

Flame me all you want, but these items are purely created for trolling.
Post edited by pizzamurai on

Comments

• hatiskhatisk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just put a timer on them and make it so you can interrupt whatever action/emote they make you do.
  • pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    hatisk wrote: »
    Just put a timer on them and make it so you can interrupt whatever action/emote they make you do.

Explain to me why they are used -at all- aside from trolling? Why would you want something that makes people dance?

Making them slightly less useful for trolling does not get around the fact that it's what they are used for.
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    As far as I know. STO still has their freeze grenades. and CO still has the dance balls. Based on this precedence alone its wise to brace for similar items here.

Of course, i've never had a problem with how either item worked. So your mileage might vary, so to speak.
  • pizzamuraipizzamurai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    As far as I know. STO still has their freeze grenades. and CO still has the dance balls. Based on this precedence alone its wise to brace for similar items here.

Blech... :/
  • colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oh god, please no trains that make everyone go CHOO CHOO. ****** WoW
  • galavorevanaragalavorevanara Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    you could technically have a class geared that way. A version of wizard with Charm Person, Charm Monster, hold Person, Tasha's Uncontrollable Hideous Laughter, the list goes on and on. Not that i am saying it wouldn't become very annoying, but within the realm of dungeons and dragons, totally possible.
  • stormdrag0nstormdrag0n Member Posts: 3,222 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll disagree simply because I really want to see a Deck of many things in game.
    Always Looking for mature laidback players/rpers for Dungeon Delves!