test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't buy Guardian pack anymore?

peolinpeolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
As the title says, I had to wait until now to buy the Guardian pack, but the store website has the button greyed out and the mousover message encourages you to buy a Hero of the North pack instead. Completely leaving aside the fact that there's nothing in the HotN pack that makes me feel it to be worth 200 dollars, I don't have that to spend on a game in the first place. Very disappointed, actually wanted to support this game.
Post edited by peolin on

Comments

• taeryltaeryl Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 41
    edited April 2013
    All three are still available to me...
  • doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    That is indeed strange. I went and created a dummy account to test and it worked for me. Delete your cache and cookies for your browser and then try again. Also try it through another browser just incase you don't want to delete the cache/cookies.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • soulwarrior78soulwarrior78 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 541 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Works for me as well. Try clearing your cookies or try another browser?
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You sure you didn't win a contest?

If you hover over the button and it says thank you for supporting them, then you are a guardian owner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • derresshderressh Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    On the Founder's Pack page, if there's a box that says "Thank you for supporting Neverwinter!
    You may still purchase Neverwinter Starter Kits, or you can pick up a Hero of the North Founder's Pack for additional content!
    ", that means that the game has your account flagged as already having purchased the Guardian Pack. If I were you, I would double-check to make sure that you didn't already buy it somehow (or maybe a friend or family member bought it for you as a surprise). If not, I would send a ticket about it.
  • redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Have a close look at your 'redeem key' page and see if anything is there https://my.perfectworld.com/nw/redeemkey
  • leissesleisses Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Or maybe you got the Guardian in one of the free contests form last days. Check your PMs.

I just bought my Guardian Pack and it is ok.
  • ticladesignticladesign Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I bought it a day ago, so it should be available.

Though the forum title doesnt show up with me.. no idea what's causing that. But the redeem key page says I have it.
  • richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    Maybe it thinks you already bought. After you buy it, the button is grayed out.
  • mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    I bought it a day ago, so it should be available.

Though the forum title doesnt show up with me.. no idea what's causing that. But the redeem key page says I have it.
    Go to "User CP" and click on "Permission Groups" and select your title. Or click here : http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups
  • ticladesignticladesign Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Yes, silly me. I fixed it =)
  • nottme70nottme70 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mandodo69 wrote: »
    Go to "User CP" and click on "Permission Groups" and select your title. Or click here : http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups

Thanks, I'd click a "karma" button if I saw one.
  • peolinpeolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well I'll be. I apparently DID buy it, exactly a month ago. The message about 'Thank you for supporting Neverwinter' is exactly what I saw. I remember deciding to buy it after I got a look at a closed beta event, but I really do not remember actually doing so!
  • peolinpeolin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Now that I think about it, that was when I was sick... there was so much NyQuil I am kind of not surprised I forgot. Huzzah! Sixty bucks I didn't have to spend after all!
  • ambermajambermaj Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    It just worked for me a few minutes ago. Hopefully someone can help you out :(
    Cuz you sebestimated me!
  • berserkerkitten8berserkerkitten8 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Holy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>! I don't know what kinda meds they sell where you live, but I'd seriously consider taking less. o_O
    They're not called respect tokens...
  • zingarbagezingarbage Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    peolin wrote: »
    Well I'll be. I apparently DID buy it, exactly a month ago. The message about 'Thank you for supporting Neverwinter' is exactly what I saw. I remember deciding to buy it after I got a look at a closed beta event, but I really do not remember actually doing so!

Oh, do you remember promising to buy me a Hero pack? You asked me to remind you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mok33mok33 Member Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    peolin wrote: »
    Now that I think about it, that was when I was sick... there was so much NyQuil I am kind of not surprised I forgot. Huzzah! Sixty bucks I didn't have to spend after all!
    Suuuure, blame it on the Nyquil..
  • wolveenwolveen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I just purchased the GP a little bit ago...definately working :D
  • browncrabbrowncrab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Just bought it a few minutes ago, greyed out afterwards