test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hero of the North

xecutioner84xecutioner84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
So just bought the Hero of the North but not seeing the Hero of the North under my avatar is there something I need to do??
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rojorrojor Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    So just bought the Hero of the North but not seeing the Hero of the North under my avatar is there something I need to do??

Goto "User CP" --> "My account" --> "Permission groups" --> Click the dot next to the title you wish to apply then click "update Display group"
  • xecutioner84xecutioner84 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 3
    edited April 2013
    Awesome thanks a ton!
  • sominatorsominator Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    vv Totally!
    rojor wrote: »
    Goto "User CP" --> "My account" --> "Permission groups" --> Click the dot next to the title you wish to apply then click "update Display group"
    Proud member of Team Fencebane, official guild of the unofficial Neverwinter Adventure Hour!
  • leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Mine does not appear under permission groups... just guardian. Bug I guess, but since my purchase appears ok in the redeem screen, I don't care.
  • colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Relog and it will show
  • exhilolexhilol Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 34
    edited April 2013
    leomutreta wrote: »
    Mine does not appear under permission groups... just guardian. Bug I guess, but since my purchase appears ok in the redeem screen, I don't care.

Log out and then log back in to you account it will refresh, update and work fine :D
  • punk2k6punk2k6 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    :cool: lol im a guardian
  • sly13sly13 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Good advice
  • leomutretaleomutreta Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    You guys are right. Relogged and it shows now.

Thx for the tip. One less thing to worry about until the 25th.
  • gimpyg00gimpyg00 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is there any way to purchase a founder pack with zen credits? I want to pay with a different method then what is presented to me.

Thank you
  • colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No, have to buy it with regular money