test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PC Gamer mount. Details?

fractur3d20fractur3d20 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Anyone have the details on these mounts? I redeemed my code, but was not in any of the beta weekends. Are they "epic" or do they have to be upgraded?

Here the link.
http://m.pcgamer.com/2012/12/20/pc-gamer-neverwinter-issue-item-february-236-edition

Thanks
Post edited by fractur3d20 on

Comments

• Options
    darkstarmjpdarkstarmjp Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I think it's just a rank 1 mount
  • Options
    colhatickcolhatick Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    The black one looks like it has some kind of armor but I'm not sure if that counts. Could be blues or the basic ones.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i hope they will be rank2 mounts :)
  • Options
    vampuricknightvampuricknight Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 40
    edited April 2013
    pretty sure its just a rank 1 but could be a rank 2 congrates on the mount, even if its just a rank 1 its still one less thing you have to buy until your ready to level it up.
  • Options
    jonddnjonddn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 154 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Like vamp said before i'm also almost sure its only a rank1 mount but still one less thing to worry about... on the other hand it was the only thing you needed to save gold for, wich now makes gold even less useful for the ones with PC Gamers keys
    "Kobold smells all! Kobold Omnisniffient!" - Tuga? North Trail Wants You! - North! Always!
  • Options
    unclesaltyunclesalty Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Spider mount ftw.
    Flamtastic_Xanatos_Siggy_by_couchpatatoe51_zpsbe77b1fc.png AKA HELLHULK
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    jonddn wrote: »
    Like vamp said before i'm also almost sure its only a rank1 mount but still one less thing to worry about... on the other hand it was the only thing you needed to save gold for, wich now makes gold even less useful for the ones with PC Gamers keys

u need a lot of gold for crafting how much i know
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    warpet wrote: »
    u need a lot of gold for crafting how much i know

i was able to buy 600 coal (for mailsmith) with 2g. it wont be that important.
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    redshift2k5redshift2k5 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 241 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    Anyone have the details on these mounts? I redeemed my code, but was not in any of the beta weekends. Are they "epic" or do they have to be upgraded?

Here the link.
    http://m.pcgamer.com/2012/12/20/pc-gamer-neverwinter-issue-item-february-236-edition

Thanks

note that even if you had been in a beta weekend, the PC gamer mounts were not added during the beta weekends. Nobody really knows what they are, but I think it's fair to assume a tier 1 mount since they are literally being given away for free (and above tier 1 mounts would otherwise cost zen or large sums of AD)

What you are "really getting" is a special look for you horse which is generally regarded as much better looking than the plain regular horse
  • Options
    sodbobsodsodbobsod Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    that would be cool to get the spider mount lol. i'm sure thier will be all type of mount to get.