test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Any thoughts on the extra 3 heroic feats of humans?

horsepophorsepop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
edited April 2013 in The Thieves' Den
Hey fellow rogues - and others lurking ;)

How do you guys think the 3 extra heroic feats the human race gets will benefit rogues? Or do you think it doesn't make much of a difference?

Depending on how else you set your heroic feats, I am thinking of maxing out Improved Cunning Sneak (20% longer stealth) and then getting 3/3 in Scoundrel Training (+9% at-will dmg) - both in tier 4. To me this seams like a fair trade-off to "only" getting +2 DEX during character creation.
Post edited by horsepop on

Comments

• Options
    richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    This subject has come up several times in other threads.
  • Options
    mrvukmrvuk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 396 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    This subject has come up several times in other threads.

Yep, here is the link: Humans universally the best race ?
  • Options
    horsepophorsepop Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    mrvuk wrote: »
    Yep, here is the link: Humans universally the best race ?
    Cheers. I tried to do a forum search but I didnt stumble upon this one. Ill shut up now
  • Options
    prunetracyprunetracy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Depends if they fix sneak attack or not. 20% longer stealth duration is 1 second. When you got more damage while in stealth, that was really nice. Now, though, I'm not sure I care about the extra second.

Being human allows you to take every DPS feat available. Non-humans have to give up either 1 point in extra at-will damage or 1 point in improved strength. On top of that, you'll have two more points to put into any defensive or utility feats you'd like to take. I'd say it's at least comparable to +2 CHA or STR.