test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

EXILED DROW: class + race or what?

trique76trique76 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Being a huge fan of D&D and Forgotten Realms for over a decade, I picked both Hero and Guardian packs. I wonder now what the exiled drow is actually? I read the drow race will be aviable in the next months, so I suppose it is not the same "exiled drow" offered here. Is it a race+class unique combo aviable now (with a dual wielding fighter) or just the same drow that will be aviable in near future?
Post edited by trique76 on

Comments

• licourtrix1licourtrix1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    It is its own unique drow race, when the other is released, you will have 2 drow choices.
    How much do clothes cost in the Matrix?
  • richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    There are several threads about the renegade and standard drow.
  • trique76trique76 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Can you tell me how they will be different (bonuses etc).
  • sergeypoo03sergeypoo03 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'd like to know this as well and i heard exiled drow get a unique ability? Is the ability any good? Does anyone know>? =}
  • riqitariqita Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 297 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    The Menzoberranzan Drow gets Faerie Fire, I think.
  • jezathforumjezathforum Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I heard fearie fire is going to be a "kill now with many super effects to wow noobs" button!!!!!!!!!!

But lol seriously I think its going to be a debuff of some kind like add a minus to there AC because it seems things would be easier to hit if there glowing with faerie fire...

enjin-393296-13641734601093802493-gray.png
    "There are two things that drive technology forward in a huge leap in this world, one is war and one is business..."-- Timothy Wade 2012
    "If you wish to join a guild, that will be running a guild foundry RP campaign then come take a look at [BLOOD]"
  • richardseatonrichardseaton Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 87
    edited April 2013
    There are a couple of threads on this topic. I won't summarize them because I wouldn't do it justice. If you use the search feature and enter renegade or Menzoberranzan or drow you can find them. I don't trust anything I have heard about them so far since the information is either old or not from offiical sources.