test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ITALIAN SHARD ( Server )

valgavantevalgavante Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
edited April 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
Eng -

Well, we're rare, we're few, we're in trouble xD

According to this link: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ&p=297631&viewfull=1#post297631<--- there are THREE SERVER ( Shard ) at launch.

If we choose a server randomly our gaming experience will suffer. So let's use this thread to decide where we should go. I don't use a poll 'cause i want avoid eventual jokes from non-Italians, so leave your comment and use both English and Italian lang. Send me a pm as well if you wanna join the same Ita-Guild that i attend.

Dragon, i choose you * flip hat to the back * XD.
----
Ita-

Bene, siamo rari, siamo pochi, siamo nei guai XD

Secondo questo link: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?18401-Neverwinter-Extended-FAQ&p=297631&viewfull=1#post297631<--- ci sranno TRE SERVER (Shard) al momento del lancio.

Se sceglieremo un server a caso la nostra esperienza di gioco ne soffrira' sicuramente. Quindi usiamo questo thread per decidere dove dovremmo andare. Non ho abilitato un poll perche' vorrei evitare eventuali scherzi da parte di non-Italiani, quindi lasciate qui il vostro commento ed usate entrambe le lingue Inglese ed Italiano. Mandatemi anche un pm se volete unirvi alla stessa Gilda Ita che frequento.

Dragon, scelgo te * gira all'indietro il cappello * XD.
----

Shards:

• Beholder: 0
• Dragon: 0
• Mindflayer: 5
65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
Post edited by valgavante on

Comments

• Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Ihave an Italian in my guild and were going to the Mindflayer shard.
  • Options
    jetahjetah Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Also note: all players will have 1 chat. Just create an italian chat channel and invite all italian players into it. :D (You wont be able to group which is something i'd guess you want.)
    Open the Launcher. Click Options near the top. Check Disable on-demand patching. This will download another couple of gigs.

Ability Scores || All Attribute Roll Combinations || My Cleric Stream \o/
  • Options
    valgavantevalgavante Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    Also note: all players will have 1 chat. Just create an italian chat channel and invite all italian players into it.

Dude, if i join Dragon and UserA joins Mindflyer i don't care if we can chat in our fancy channel, i wanna play with him ^^. However if you meant 'Choose random server and invite all ppl at your place using a shared channel' sure i want do that too, but there's no problem with eventual gamer with founder's pack? I'm talking about one-time claim items like those 2kk Astral Diamond. I guess that after one player choose his shard and earns all the items from eventual founder's pack he can't move away (sure he can create another toon on my shard, but i think no one wil do that). Tell me if i'm wrong.
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    This thread isn't here to dicuss the details of shards or to speculate about launch.
    If you would like to join the italian community this thread is here to decide which shard would be best for them.

Let's see some input on where the italian community can make their home until the shards are combined!
    Leave the speculations about shard technology to other threads!

My opinion: from what I have seen everybody is trying to grab hold of Mindflayer.
    Based on everything I have seen I'm not sure there's going to be enough room in Mindflayer for all of these communities! :eek:
  • Options
    umberto3umberto3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hi there...i have no idea which server i'll join but if most of italian ppl is on mindflayer i could choose it. It's absolutely the same.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Great, at this point i change my vote XD
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • Options
    aracunearacune Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If you have come to a conclusion, please write also in this thread for information :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always crafting ... something
  • Options
    lightmaster83lightmaster83 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 30
    edited April 2013
    Surely mindflyer at this point! :)
    Araldi_Derna_Lightmaster.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    And another point goes to Mindflayer
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • Options
    doowie1982doowie1982 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 284 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2013
    At least as the general chat is not spammed with multiple languages than I really don't mind. People should respect the fact that many don't speak more than one language, where there are those of us who speak more than one or two languages, so if we want to speak our mother tongue we should make and promote that channel to avoid a lot of flaming, harassment and racial abuse starting from day one.
    60 Dwarf Devoted Cleric
    60 Drow Trickster Rogue
    11 Elf Control Wizard

Server:
    Beholder
    Guild:
    Praetor Lupus
    Guild Website: http://www.PraetorLupus.com

Hero of the North & Guardian of Neverwinter Founder.
  • Options
    lucienirenicuslucienirenicus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 71
    edited April 2013
    Would a mustache be required y/n?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JhuOicPFZY
    Cryptic: Fire your auction house dev.
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    doowie1982 wrote: »
    At least as the general chat is not spammed with multiple languages than I really don't mind. People should respect the fact that many don't speak more than one language, where there are those of us who speak more than one or two languages, so if we want to speak our mother tongue we should make and promote that channel to avoid a lot of flaming, harassment and racial abuse starting from day one.

I agree. I love the Cryptic chat system because it makes setting up these internal communities so easy and accessible.

I'm sadly english born and raised. They tried to teach me Spanish but that only succeeded in teaching me English.
    (8 year olds do not understand or care about nouns, adjectives or verbs!)

My great grandparents were all immigrants from Italy though. I think none of us still knowing Italian is one of our family regrets. My great grandparents came to the US to become Americans so they didn't want to teach their kids italian. They wanted us all to grow up as americans and so we have.

But there's a piece of my family history missing there. :(
    I wish the best of luck to the Italian community and I wish I could join but my italian only goes as far as Arrivederci. :D
  • Options
    mandodo69mandodo69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Silverstars Posts: 6
    edited April 2013

LOL too funny dude!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Posted by lucienirenicus

Of course, here is a shot from our human resources department

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUrixZw6cdw
    Posted by ambisinisterr
    I wish I could join but my italian only goes as far as Arrivederci.

This is not a problem at all. We're trying to put together a Community...true, but we are not restrictive in terms of language. Our goal is to create a place where we can play 'with' other Italians...not 'only' with them xD.
    We will always use English for public discussion. Of course i'm talking only for my Guild, so feel free to hang out with us if you want and if you can tollerate grammar mistakes asd XD

I learned my bad English playing video games, without even realize that lol ironic hah? XD instead of them i can offer you some private Italian lessons XD
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • Options
    uriziemuriziem Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 69
    edited April 2013
    i don t know, for me is same but prefer ask my guild mate first
    Uriziel TR lev 60 Gear Rating 12400
    Uriziel GF Gear Rating 14800
    David Grave CW 10500 Gear Rating 6000 recovery(kripparian build)
    Uriziem Monk Completionist 28 past life , DDO player since March 2006 (2006-2009 on Devourer server, 2009-2012 on Cannith server)
    ex officer and founder of Ordo Draconis, DDO Italian Elite Guild, now on NEVERWINTER
    large.png
    picture sharing
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    No rush is needed, take your time :D
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'm too old and stuck in my ways to learn another language, thanks for the offer though.
    All Latin based languages are supposed to be similar and I failed miserably at Spanish even after I took four years of it. I probably spoke better Dutch from hanging out with a Dutch friend on another MMO than I spoke Spanish.

But either way I have always felt the internet was a great source of learning. If the older people in government spent half the time they spent fearing games and the internet partaking in the internet the world would be a better place.

As I mentioned I had learned quite a bit of Dutch from being around dutch friends. But on the flip side I watched their ability to read and write English soar through the roof. Sure you'll learn a lot of slang but just by being here you'll improve your English communication skills.

And your English is a hundred thousand times better than my Italian. I can't complain.
    Heck it's better than some native English speakers I know. Haha!

Non-native English speakers are always way more self-conscious than they should be. :D
    But in the end, of course I would be honored to join in some time. :)
  • Options
    nymerosnymeros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I Granchi Aviatori are looking for a server that has many EU endgame oriented guilds and we are not interested to join a casual Italian private chat.
    Words are like arrows. Once loosed, you cannot call them back
    Co-Leader of G r A v i t y X G a m e - Founder of the 1st Legit LFG and member of NW_Legit_Community
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    nymeros wrote: »
    I Granchi Aviatori are looking for a server that has many EU endgame oriented guilds and we are not interested to join a casual Italian private chat.

I implied different objectives?O.O i never spoke about casual Italian private chat. Must be a misunderstanding

--
    Edit: misunderstanding solved
    65752563.jpg77219287.jpg